Asshat

I really wanted to make it the weekend, so this part takes place on a Friday night after a football game or some shit.

Barr's POV/

After the football game Matt and I walked back to my car, instead of going to his place, we're going to mine.

Matt had a small black backpack for his clothes, he was staying the week end. And to tell the truth, I wanna kinda nervous for him to see my house. What if I left the toilet seat up? I mean, he probably wouldn't care, but what if he did?

"You good John?" Matt asked with a raised brow, I guess he had noticed that I was zoned out in a panicked thought (wtf me tho).

"Yep, everything is just perfect." I said with a smile as I got in the car.

As I drove down the road, and as Matt and I made small talk, I felt my eyes get heavy. All I wanted to do was sleep.

When we pulled into the driveway, I tried to walk ahead of Matt so I could see if the house was a total mess.

"I can cook something if you're hungry..." I said throwing my keys on the counter. The house wasn't that bad, I mean it wasn't up to Matt's standards, but it was good enough.

"I could eat you as takeout...but..but y-you y-you don't have too.." Matt said smoothly, at first, but then his face got red and he started to stutter.

I gave a bit of a laugh to make him feel better, "I mean, you never know. But I make a mean Mac n cheese." I said taking my shoes off. Matt soon followed.

"Mac n cheese? I haven't had that since I was a little bean." Matt said laughing.

"Well...I'm a little bean." I said walking towards him.

"Yes you are, kitten." He said lifting my chin with his finger. He leaned in and kissed me, my cheeks blushed.

Humbert's POV/

I watched John with detail as he made our late dinner. He was so focused. I think that's one of my favorite things about him, how he focuses on the small things.

"You're cute." I said looking at John.

"I know." He said with a smile. He walked out of the room for a moment, and came back with a red apron on.

"Now you're even cuter." I said smiling.

"I know." He said looking up with his cute little smile.

When he was done making us dinner, he brought my plate into his living room. I looked around, and I mean this in the nicest way, his living room could be cleaner. It's not bad! It's really not, it's just not clean.

"Thanks, aren't you going to eat with me?" I asked taking the bowl.

"I will, I'm just going to cleanup real quick." John said walking back to the kitchen.

I couldn't help but just smile at the thought of him, he's just so him and him being him is so perfect.

"Johnathan?" I asked after five minutes of him being in the kitchen.

Something metal dropped.

"What was that?" I asked.