No One Gets You But Me

Part 1

Humbert's Pov/

John's been out of town for a week now. He had some stupid math conference and he was a special guest speaker, so he had to go. Other than texting, calling and the occasional half naked mirror selfie, I haven't seen/talked to him in person. And it's killing me. Killing me. Killing. Me.

The good news is that he would be back late tonight, he'd be back at school so that means I get to see him again.

I was in my 7/8 class when I got a text from John.

J: Did you see the email all the teachers were sent?

M: No, why? What's it about?

J: Students are having a 2 hour delay because the principals want to have a meeting.

M: Why in the morning? That's stupid

J: I know

I moved my focus back to my class, though I really couldn't focus. John was on my mind, and he's all I could think about.

"Grab a text book and fill in your vocabulary. If your done with vocab then move onto the daly quiz things." I told the class as I walked to sit at my desk.

M: I can't wait to see you tomorrow, baby

J: I just can't wait to sleep in my own bed again..or yours

M: I can't stop thinking about you

J: What about me are you thinking of?

John was going to play it like this, and I was willing to play back.

M: How your hands would feel tracing my body

J: Go on

M: And how you bury your face in my neck when I touch you just right

J: God, Now I really can't wait to get back

M: You've been gone so long

J: Good news is I'll be back tonight

M: If I was there in your hotel room right now, what would you do?

J: First, I'd get Herrod to leave somehow. Then I'd let you give me marks only you and I would know the location

M: Can't you just leave early?

M: Can't you just like..sneak out?

J: Matt, I know you miss me, and I miss you too, but you're really going to have to wait. I'm sorry but I can't leave early. You just need to wait.

M: Ahh Jonathan

J: Just think, the longer you wait to see me, the better it'll feel to have me

M: I can't wait that long

J: I know

Barr's Pov/

Did I miss Matt? Hell yeah. As soon as I heard I had to go to, I was really upset. I really didn't want to go, and I don't want to be here.

I was so excited to get to my car. I had my roller and my backpack, I was running to my car.

J: On my way back home!