Safe Word

Humbert's Pov/

"Jonathan, not now please. I'm trying to grade papers." I moved my neck away from him.

"Since when do you grade papers?" John asked with a smirk.

"Since always. Now please, stop. You're distracting me from working. Don't you see the work? The papers? I have work." I said pointing out all the papers and packets on my desk in my office. "When we get home, yeah?" I said spinning my chair around so I could see John, he was standing behind me messing with me.

"But that's so long from now." John whined. He trailed his finger down my ear to my neck then to my jawline tracing it. Chills come about on my body and the hair in my neck went up.

"Jonathan," His finger stopped at that name. "Don't you have anything to work on? Papers? Tests? Anything?" I asked.

"I wish. I'm so bored." John said walking to one of the chair in front of my desk.

"No emails to answer?" I asked.

"Nothing. Not a thing." John said pouting.

I would totally give him on if my papers to grade but I'm sure he doesn't remember any of this.

"What if I help you?" John asked picking up one of the packets.

On second thought, maybe he does remember this stuff.

"Here," I said handing him a small stack of packets. "Just make sure they're done and the answers actually make sense."

"Sir yes sir!" John said with a laugh. He grabbed a red pen from my desk, I could see his promise ring on his finger. I looked down at mine and smiled.

It was finally quiet with no distractions.

"Hey darling," Jon said cutting the quiet. "Why don't you teach me some thing, I promise I'll be good."

"Didn't you go through high school once? Weren't you taught my subject?" I asked monotoned as I graded papers.

"Yeah, but I didn't really pay attention. The teacher wasn't too attractive." John said looking at me. He was smiling ear to ear. "I promise I'll be good."

"And if you're not?" I asked raising my brow.

"Then..then you can punish me." John said biting his lip.

Barr's Pov/

I moved one of Matt's chairs from the front of the his desk to behind his desk next to his chair.

He pulled his desk chair closer to me. He grabbed his key packet and gave me a blank one.

"Okay, so we're going to work on the legislative branch. Cause that's what we're working on it class." Matt said flipping through the packet.

"This is a daily quiz. It's the first one, so it'll be easy."

I looked at the quiz and I didn't remember any of this. I barely remember what the legislative branch is.

"Okay, question one, what is the legislative branch?" Matt asked. I looked at the blank line and I knew already that I didn't know what I was doing.

Matt placed his hand on the top of my knee. For every answer I got right, he moved his hand up my thigh. And, for every answer I got wrong, he moved his hand back down.

First off, this isn't fair, because one, I don't remember anything. Two, he's so kindly distracting me.

Secondly, did I mention this isn't fair? I can't concentrate and I didn't pay attention in high school. I'd like to see him try his luck at algebra.

"Matt, can't we take a break? Please?" I asked dropping my pen.

"We're not done." Matt said flipping to the next page.

"Matthew please. My hand hurts and I don't understand any of this."

"I thought you said you'd be good? You promised."

"Matthew!" John said groaning. He threw his head back in annoyance.

"Johnathan!" I said copying his actions.

"Matt! Please."

"Fine. Let's get to something you do know then."

Barr's Pov/

I don't really know what happened. And trust me, I wish I could remember too.

Matt pushed me up against the wall. And he was right, I knew how to do this...partly.

And if only we had a safe word.

Humbert's/Barr's Pov/

"12"