Name Calling

Humbert's Pov/

I woke up to the sun shining through the light gray curtains. I looked over at John, his chest rising and falling slowly as he slept. He was so beautiful and so peacefully asleep.
"John...John." I said in a whisper in attempt to wake him up. But nothing happened, I pulled the covers off him slowly to reveal his bare chest.

"John?...John." But still nothing, an idea came to mind, an idea that John would hate if he were wake.

"Sleepy boy, Johnathan, why don't you wake up for daddy?" His eyes immediately opened in a flash, his cheeks red.

He looked at me with his melted tires eyes, he smiled and stretched a bit.

"Good morning." John said with an smile. I didn't answer, I just pulled him closer to me and met his lips with mine.

"Well Good morning to you, Mr. Morning breath." John said laughing. He voice was like ruff metal in the morning, so deep and so rustic.

"Yours isn't any better." I said gliding my hand over his bare chest. I could see the goosebumps form on his arms, he tensed up and shivered.

"Stop that." John said throwing my hand off of his body. I drew my hand back to myself and laughed.

"A bit bossy this morning." I said with a smirk.

"I'm not bossy," John said pouting. "I'm just ticklish, and you doing that tickles." John said turning on his side so he was facing me, he pulled the covers over himself.

"Well, since you said that..." I said moving closer to John, his eyes quickly widened.

"Matt..Matt, please don't." He said moving away from me. I pulled the covers off both of us and quickly got on top of John, pinning him down. I ran my fingers about his neck, chest and armpits in a swift manner. John was red in the face laughing.

"Matt!" John yelled kicking his feet. "Matthew, please! Stop!" He was twisting and turning, he threw his arms trying to stop me.

"Matthew! This...this isn't haha..stop it! It's..not..aha..funny!"

"Actually, it's quite cute." I said trailing my hands down his sides.

"Matt! That's enough!" He said sitting up, I completely lost my hold of him. He used a strength I never knew he had. John was now on top of me, pinning me down just as I had him only moments ago.

"How did you...?" I asked in amazement.

"Doesn't matter, Matthew." John said darkly.

"John, I know what your going to do, and you don't have to do it...because you're a nice person, and you won't." I said trying to push his off of me.

"I really do have to do it though, it's only fair." John said smiling. I can never get over his smile, his thin lips never parting.

"I hate you."

"Love you too." John said circling his hips on my crotch.

"John, it was wrong of me to tickle you. I apologize, now will you stop?" I asked still trying to push him off of me.

He didn't answer me, he just kept going, pushing his hips harder on me. He dipped down so his head was put in my neck, he kissed and sucked at the skin making moan and shiver.

"John, please." I meant to ask, but it didn't really come out how I wanted. I really moaned it making John go so ever harder.

"I love it when you talk like that." John whispered in my ear. He kissed behind my ear, I never realized how sensitive of a spot it was.

"Ahh~ Johnathan." I said.

John quickly rolled off of me.

"Oh! I've been hit! Hit I tell you! With that cursed name that comes from your lips!" John yelling, and laughing, rolling around in the bed.

"John, come on!" I said getting back on top of him.

"Not my fault, you're the one that said it." John said laughing. "Now get off, I need to shower." John said trying to wiggle away.

"Can I join?" I begged giving John puppy eyes.

"No, I don't shower with snakes." John said pushing me away.

Barr's Pov/

I went inside the bathroom, that was connected to my room, to go and shower. I had a frown on my face because I knew that Matt had won this little game, I thought I had him for a moment, but he went and turned the tables on me. What a snake.

I got a towel, turned on the water and got undressed. I ran my hands though my hair. I could hear Matt moving around, but I didn't really care at this point.

I could hear the door open, "Matt, I told you no, just wait until I get out." I said, but there was no response so I continued to shower.

"Matthew!" I yelled and turned around. Matt had wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You're such a scaredy-cat." Matt said laughing. He pulled me close to him and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I hate you." I said crossing my arms.

"I love you too, kitten." Matt said making my cheeks blush.

"I only brought one towel." I said holding up the towel.

"Well, don't you have more than one towel?" Matt asked waving his arms.

"Yeah, but I didn't bring them to the bathroom with me. I planned on showering alone!" I said drying my face off.

After I dried myself off, I threw my towel and Matt. He wrapped it around his waist while I got dressed.

"Yes?" I asked when I noticed Matt looking at me.

"Nothing, I just like your hair like that." Matt said smiling. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"Most definitely."

Humbert's Pov/

"Matt, I'm trying to make breakfast. Stop grabbing my ass." John said hitting my hand away.

I sat down on the stool and waited for John to be done.

"When did you learn to cook?" I asked in curiosity.

"I had all morning classes for college, so I had the entire night to do homework and try and learn how to cook for myself." John said taking a bowl to the sink.

"Can you teach me?" I asked.

John thought for a moment.

"Christmas cookies. Christmas is around the corner, it'll be the perfect time to learn." John said smiling.

Christmas special coming soon