CHAPTER 3

After a week of hell Richi finally have her peace. Because when she is in the company her life is in jeopardy. But she was wrong when she goes home that afternoon her parents were in the middle of a discussion.

"Martin,you can't do that to our daughter!She will never marry him for that sake!"

"Em, it will also benefit her if she'll marry him because we already know that guy is responsible and can be a good provider in the family."

"So she should be marrying him?"

"Yes, Em.There will be a wedding next year."

Good thing Richi is using earphones that time and she just heard the last sentence of her father.

"Who's wedding next year?"

"Richi? Oh your home,sweetheart" her mom said.

"Is there anyone who will going to answer my question? So who's marrying?"

"Let's talk about it over dinner. Go upstairs now so we can eat" her dad said.

"Alright then"

After dinner Richi asked her parents again because something is bothering her and she started getting nervous.

"I'll asked again, who's marrying?"

"Richi,honey. Do you remember Mr.Morillio,right?"

"Yes I do. He's a good friend of dad if I am not mistaken."

"Yeah,you were right. We borrowed a big amount of money for your heart surgery but our company collapsed and we do not know how to pay him back. So Mr. Morillio is making a deal right now about marrying you to his youngest son as a payment."

Richi's mother revelation was like a grenade threw to her daughter. As a result, Richi coudn't utter any words to them.

"I am sorry my child you would go such hard decision in your life. If I can just work my butt out,you'll no longer need to go through this. But as you can see I am nothing but a burden to this family. I am so ashamed for myself" her dad said in tears.

Mr.Martin Doe can no longer walk because of a car accident. Now, he just using a wheelchair to be his feet. While Mrs.Em Doe is a public teacher at CBR University.

"D-Dad, you don't have to say that. I didn't ever think you as a burden you know that.I love to serve you because I love you" tears starting to fall at her eyes.

"Okay! Richi, you're not marrying anyone. I am going to resolve this with my own. Don't worry my child your father can do this."

At night Richi cannot sleep because of what her father have said. Richi has a hole in the heart when she was fifthteen and she undergo operation. If I can just help my parents, was the last words she thought before letting herself fall into sleep.