Chapter 25

As soon as they touch down Don Andres Resort they went in their suit.After putting her travelled bag in the suit Richi went for a walk in the seashore.She enjoys the fresh breeze that coming from the sea.It was an eye opening view.Then she gaze William, the son of Wendell and Lily building a huge sand castle just then a group of boys kicked it.

She approached him.

"Hi,kids what are you doing?"

"Nothing.His sand castle just irritate are vision" one of the boys said.

''Hi Aunt Richi,I am building a sand castle when they suddenly kicked it" William was stammered as his tears flows down.

"Hey kids did you know what you've done was really rude?"

The kids shook their heads.

"Okay,asked for his sorry guys and promise you will not do it again."

"We won't!" the chubby kid said while stomping his feet on the sand.

"You won't? Should I make a call to the monster to visit on your bed tonight? I heard it have huge teeth and big one eye''

"No please! We were sorry we won't make it again."

"They were sorry William,what should you respond?"

"That's okay I already forgive all of you."

When the kids left William look sad.

"Don't be sad my dear I will give you  a hand let us build another sand castle."

"Really,aunt?"

"Yes!So are you in?"

"Sure, please full the bucket of sand and help me in building the castle towers first aunt."

Richi called the two sisters of William and his three cousins to give some help.

"Hey kids we are almost done.Can you help me in building the walls?" Richi announced happily.

"Aye, madam!" the kids said in chorus.

Wendell,Lily,Annie and the olders were looking for the kids when they saw them building a sand castle with Richi.

"Look at your wife Ydref,you must now give her a child"Flor blurted.

"I agree,so that she will not only be playing on her nieces and nephews but also on her own kids" Wendell nod.

"Okay,I heard all of you."

Ydref stare at his wife and maybe Richi felt that someone was watching her so she look at his direction and give him  a smile,he smiled back.

Ydref and Richi parents tried to pleasure themselves in experiencing the cable cars that was one of the rides in the resort.
Wendell,Lily,Annie and the kids go for a water tour in a small watercraft.

Richi and Ydref walks near the seashore chatting about how wonderful Don Andres Resort is.Even though it was a private resort there are still many people arriving.

Ydref possessively hold Richi on the waist as he notice some of the men were watching at his wife.Richi was only wearing a see-through dress that her black two piece was still visible where it really suits her fair skin.His wife look hot, he cannot stop men to look after her.Just then Lani went to them.

"Hi Ydref.Hi Richi" she smiled, faking out her smile.

"Oh Lani what are you doing here?" Ydref asked her out of curiosity.

"I am having a week vacation here with my friends,how about you?"

"Family vacation."

"Ah I see.By the way I like your two piece Richi"

"Well anything is suit for me unless someone try to meddle it" she mumbles.

"You were saying?"

"I said glad to see you here enjoy your stay,if you will excuse us we will go now."

Richi grabbed Ydref back to the suit,Richi change clothes immediately.

"That's better,less skin" Ydref exclaimed.

"What?" Richi got confuse all of a sudden.

"I am about to pull the eyes of those guys out there to stop them for starring at you."

"Of course they do, your wife was hot and sexy,mister."

"Stop fooling around Richi,if I could just tie yourself in our room I would."

"Hmm possessive!"

"Anyway I will call the others to have our lunch."

"Got it.I also need to reserve the pool tonight."

"What for?" he raise his eyebrow.

"I want a night swimming since my husband don't want guys to stare at me" she sneered.

"Good."

So that night Richi went alone in pool.She wear her spare lacey bikini.She enjoys the not so cold water of the pool.She went submerge and swim like a pro gold medalist swimmer.No one was in the room so she swim to her heart content.
Ydref went in the resort restaurant to get some mimosa.

He decided to take a walk with a glass of wine on her hands.Then he remembered his wife is in the pool room so he walk his way to it.He sat on one of the benches their and stare at her.

Richi feel someone's present in the pool room when she google around she saw her husband sitting on one of the benches.
She opted to raised in the water.She reach for the towel and wrap it around her body.

"Hi,what are you doing here?" she sat beside Ydref.

"I went in the restaurant and got some mimosa so I decided to go here."

"Why are you drinking?"

"No particular reason I just wanted  to drink."

They stay there for a while.She went back in the water.She close her eyes while floating just then a hands touches her leg.To her surprised she lost her balance in the water but Ydref hold her tightly.

"Hey! That was close" she hit him in the shoulder.

"Hahaha your face was priceless!Are you influenced by Natallie to drink a cup of coffee?"

"Shut up!" she started to walk towards the pool stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"I would not swim anymore."

Just when she walk again Ydref grabbed her by the waist and engulf her.

"Not to fast woman!"

"Let me go Ydref!"

He started to kissed her in the neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you?I cannot help it you were damn hot heart" his hands  wander to her diffrent parts.

"I said let me go!" she was trying to escape in his holds.

"You were saying?" Ydref did not mind her wife and continue to pleasure himself.

She relinquish and just go with the flow.Ydref smiled when he saw Richi give up and just close her eyes.That's the cue he kissed her avariciously like a famine days hit him.She respond to his kisses and let out a long moan.

Ydref went in the water and smooch her tummy while rubbing her legs sending Richi 100 volts of electricity.
Then Ydref went elevated to her bosom and suck it entirely.Richi clutched his hair because of so much sensation.Ydref was so talented even under the water.
Ydref feast while in the water.After he was pretty fed up he carry her out in the water.

"I want you moan a lot heart we better hurry  go back in our suit" she winks.

Richi blushed while hearing those words likely it was planning something.
When they were up in their suit Ydref make Richi taste the art of lovemaking.