Bad&Evil: Password

"Hey! WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING WITH ZACH?!! SERIOUSLY? AFTER WE HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED?!  HOLY SSS*T! GUARDS!!! DO YOUR FVCKING JOB AND GO FVCKING GET THEM!!!!" She shouted. Yiii... Concerned. Nah, just kidding.

The guards chased them, and finally captured them. I envy them for using guns. If I only brought my baby gun--  WTF! MY GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gun...

My gun...

Buffering... 97%...

IT'S WITH SARALYN!!! AND I FVCKING FORGOT TO GET THAT BACK?!

Jade's PoV

I got really mad at those. Now we are at the precinct, after the doctor said I can be discharged from the hospital. We tried to show some evidences from the lab coats, which contained drugs from their laboratory.

They fixed things for us to file a case against Saralyn, as the mastermind, including some doctors that Zach knew after talking to them in his disguise.

My phone rang and so I hooked it off my pocket.

"Yeah, hello? Who is this?"

[Jade! Don't you recognize my voice?]
I really can't remember. But she sounds familiar.

"Umm, who's this, seriously?"

[How could you forget your mother's voice? Hahaha just kidding--]

"SPILL. IT. OUT. HAVE YOU EVER ASKED IF I WANT TO TALK TO YOU?"

I rolled my eyes as if she can see me.

[.... S-sorry. I didn't mean to--]

"Are you really gonna tell me some worth-while stuff or not?!"

[I JUST MISSED YOU, JADE. I MISS MY DAUGHTER. MY POLITE DAUGHTER. MY ADORABLE, LOVING DAUGHTER. I MISS MY OWN DAUGHTER THAT IS NOW MISSING, THAT IS NOW NOT MINE, ALREADY OWNED BY HER SPECIAL SOMEONE. I JUST WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE AGAIN. BUT SHE'S LOST. I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE OLD JADE IS? MY AMETHYST?]

She said with full emotions. I can feel her crying.

"Sorry, you dialed the wrong number, I guess. She can't be back, the OLD JADE is now dead. Because her mother killed her. She killed her emotionally and mentally. So, goodbye now!"

[Jade! Please noo--] Toot. I ended the phone call.

I overheard her sobbing and crying really hard. I'm really, really sorry, mom. I think I just have to do that. But she's right, the polite Jade is missing. The lovable ones. Because I changed, never for her. Only for myself. I am fvcking selfish and I owe her that.

Zach made a who's-that face and walked towards me.

"Mom. Let's eat first, I'm starving." I commanded and he just shook his head.

*   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *    *

I just sipped the softdrink, thinking. I can feel Zach glancing at me, my food, and repeating it again.

My phone beeped for a text or notifs.

From: Sharmeine

[Yo! 'Sup? Where have you been?]

I replied,

"I'm fine BY NOW, don't worry anymore, b*tch."

---------
"Ain't you planning to talk about... Something? Some stuff about the case--"