Bad&Evil: Mesmerized

Jade's PoV

"Mommy" calling...
Accept | Decline

[Honey, good morning!]

"Oh, uhm... Good morning, mommy. Bakit ho kayo napatawag?"

[I just want to tell you na enrolled na uli kayo sa Macraycia U. You know why naman, di ba?]

"Yeah, yeah. For the mafia, the alliance thing-"

[No, honey. I know you want to be with Zach. I may not seen you grow but I know, that even if it'll risk your life, you will still take the challenge for the ones you love. And I know you love Zach so much, that's why I'm letting you go there with him. And that guy, I know he also loves you that much.]

"..."

[Amethyst, what I mean is, I don't want you to get hurt and seeing you in so much pain will tear me apart. But seeing you happy is what makes me live my life, so I am giving you a chance. But, promise me one thing.]

"What is it, mom?"

[Be happy. Be strong for us, baby. Never give up. Take care of yourself, k?]

"Of course, mom. I promise you."

[Okay. Bye, sweetie~]

"Bye, mommy."

-- End Call --

I don't know why mom sounds like that. Like she is already bidding goodbye. And that thought hurts me a lot. Though I know it's not the truth.

But all in all, I am glad that they allowed me to stay here. With Zach. I am more than glad when they even let me join the mafia. And from that, I already imagined how my future life will begin.

I am pretty much sure that the Black D' will not be our last enemy, tho. They might be the easiest or the hardest enemy to beat. But who knows? We aren't even starting yet.

Those death threats are just a warm up. But they're not scary enough for me, duh? Zach didn't notice that after I knew he receives murder attempts ever since he went to Germany to stay with us, I already played a little revenge on them. I also sent death threats, I beheaded some of them and sent their skulls to their leader, I even hired a human butcher from Stygian to do his thing on them. Creepy as it seems.

I don't care if I'll make them trembled or not, but I did that to show them, that I can have this fight. That I can join the mafia and kill them. That we can beat them all. Afraid or not, I just showed them what real ′death threats′ look like. Because it seemed like they know noting about it, for being so bad at it. Death or killing is not my thing but revenge is.

Back then, I didn't know anything about killing, throwing a dagger swiftly, pulling the trigger, using the martial arts that I've learned. But revenge has been my favorite since childhood. I am really good at vengeance and now, I can use my talent again.