*The Sleepover Confessions*

Lucy's POV

"Where did he go off to in such a hurry?" (Y/n) questioned, "Oh, he gets these, um, night hunger pains, yeah, and he needs to um, eat right away." (Y/n) shrugged it off, "Do you have any body wash? I couldn't find any out in the open, and I didn't want to rummage through your things..." I smiled, "Yeah, let me get some." I walked into the bathroom and opened my top shelf, "Sorry, I forgot I used the rest of the strawberries and cream one, here's this one, it's Warm Sugar and Vanilla." She took the bottle, "Perfect! It's one of my favorites too!" I laughed a little she was like a kid on Christmas opening a present, filled with so much excitement. I left her to her bath as I went to my bed, Neko was passed out curled into a little cinnamon bun on my pillow. I petted Neko's head as she started to purr, she was sooo adorable like this. I went to my desk as I grabbed my diary and began to write again.

I finished writing tonight's events down in my diary when (Y/n) came out finished with her bath. "That was so nice!" she plopped down onto one of my chairs as she closed her eyes. "Do you have any PJ's?" I asked as she opened one eye up and then the other "Not really, my last pair I left at the hotel I previously stayed at." I went to my dresser and pulled out a two-piece unicorn explosion of an outfit and gave it to her. "I love unicorns! Thanks so much for doing this Lucy, it really means a lot to me. You barely know me and you're doing all this." I smiled, "As you said, we're family! I may have just met you, but you already feel like a sister to me!" She hugged me and I hugged her back. Once she was all dressed we both sat up drinking some hot cocoa, "Awe! Natsu sounds so adorable!" (Y/n) giggled, "Yes, he was a cutie alright!" I wanted to know (Y/n)'s true feelings for Natsu, does she like him, because then maybe that would push Natsu to admit his feelings for her! That's it I have to break out my love-matching game! I'll need to get Wendy involved too, she'd be a good spy with her super hearing. "So Lucy, do you like Natsu?" I was caught off guard, "W-what! No! I only like him as a friend. He's like one my best friends, we've been through so much, but I don't think I could ever romantically like him." I looked at her, was that relief I saw? "Do you like Natsu, (Y/n)?" She looked up at me, "I honestly don't know. I've always been friends with him and always had feelings for him, but I don't know if it's a romantic feeling or just plain old friendship." I could tell she was having a difficult time with this. "Well.. um... oh I know, if you like him just as a friend then why did you ask me if I like him? Could it be you're jealous?" (Y/n) pondered the question and a light blush hit her cheeks, "I was jealous when he would hang out with Lisanna alone when we were little." Aha! She does like him! "You should tell Natsu how you feel (Y/n)!" she grabbed her legs and brought them to her chest, "Eh, I just got back and I'm pretty sure he likes you anyways." I was taken aback by that statement. "Me? Why would you think that!" She looked at me as she spoke, "He's always coming into your room unannounced isn't he?" I replied, "Yes he does, but so do Erza and Gray! They just love my house, I really don't know why but they do." She started to smile, "Do you think there might be a chance that he likes me too?" Here I am with the most powerful Mage of Fairytail and she of all people is acting shy and nervous. "Yes, I do believe there is a chance." I softly stated.

                                                                                              ❣