*A Real Man*

✬✬✬

"Oh, dear.." Erza and (Y/n) both said. Team A and B both had chosen their dragon slayer men, the bad thing is, it's chariots... and they move. Even Sabertooth had Sting, a dragon slayer in this event. All three were sick to their stomachs. "Crazy how all of them get sick," Levy said aloud. Mira looked at Laxus and (Y/n), "Do you both get motion sickness too?" Laxus looked blankly ahead, "Just don't tell Natsu.." (Y/n) Nervously smiled, "I use to but I use magic to keep it away.. It makes me sick thinking about motion sickness." The announcer continued, "This must be a Dragon Slayer characteristic! Let's see which out of the three makes it to the finish line first!" (Y/n) yelled, "Come on Natsu and Gajeel! You guys better get there before Sting!" Bacchus came in first, and the rest followed. All that was left was the 3 Dragon slayers. Sting was behind the two Fairy Tail members, " You two look pathetic. You know you have no more strength!" He looked at the two fighting toward the finish line. He scoffed, "You two can have the win, it's just one measly point. Sabertooth will gain that right back," Gajeel replied, "Don't scoff at 1 point kid, don't you ever forget that!" Sting annoyed replied, "Tell me one thing, why did you bother entering the tournament anyways? Seriously, I mean you are nothing like the Fairy Tail I grew up with. What happened to the guild that did whatever the hell they wanted whenever the hell they wanted, that guild that was strong." Natsu spoke, "The reason we are here, is for our friends! The ones who waited for us for all those years, we were gone and they are who fought through the pain and the heartache! They were humiliated and even then they stayed strong! They kept our guild together. we are doing this for all of them and we are going to make sure that everyone knows.. FAIRY TAIL NEVER GAVE UP NOT EVEN FOR AN INSTANT! SO THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO GIVE UP NOW!" Everyone in Fairy Tail up in the stands cried out, "Awe Natsu!" as tears streamed down their faces. Natsu and Gajeel continued making their way down, fighting through the sickness. Natsu was the first to make it to the finish line. He fell right on over once he made it there. "It's about time we got some points.." Gajeel right behind him made it as well. The crowd cheered for them, proud of their righteousness and their willingness to never give up. Sting walked out of the arena and was in a hallway. "Doing this for your friends, that's a load of crap and you know it."