*The Love We Share* - *WARNING SMUT*

***Warning, sexual content ahead ****

✬*✬*✬

(Y/n) and Natsu took Kemo Kemo's acorn and planted it outside of Natsu's and Happy's house

(Y/n) and Natsu took Kemo Kemo's acorn and planted it outside of Natsu's and Happy's house. Natsu just patted down the last of the dirt, "Looks good." (Y/n) smiled at Natsu. Neko and Happy both nodded in agreeance. "Yeah! Kemo Kemo would be very happy!" Happy said as Neko rubbed her head against (Y/n)'s. Natsu and (Y/n) have shed tears for Kemo Kemo, but at this moment all they had was joy. Kemo Kemo brought joy and happiness to them, they were also able to give that to Kemo Kemo in return. One day they know in their hearts that they will meet him again. Natsu walked next to (Y/n) and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into a kiss on the cheek. They stood there for a few minutes just basking in the love that they all had for Kemo Kemo, and the love he had for all of them. They all started walking away from the site where they plant Kemo Kemo's acorn. Happy and Neko were talking and Happy laughed. "You only want to go to the guild because Lily will be there! You loveee him!" Neko yelled back at Happy, "I do not! And if I did, its none of your business!" Neko had a bright red face, (Y/n) shook her head at the two. She turned and kissed Natsu, "I'll be right back," Natsu nodded his head. Happy flew over to Natsu, "Neko and I are going to the guild, Carla and Lily will be there... You can have some loveee time with (Y/n)." Happy said with a snicker. Natsu blinked and his face went red as he threw his hands up, "Happy!" He yelled, Happy yelled back as Neko and he was flying away, "You got this buddy!" Natsu grabbed his head, "How am I supposed to initiate something like that!" 

 Natsu blinked and his face went red as he threw his hands up, "Happy!" He yelled, Happy yelled back as Neko and he was flying away, "You got this buddy!" Natsu grabbed his head, "How am I supposed to initiate something like that!" 

✬*✬*✬

This is the first time (Y/n) and Natsu has actually been alone and had time for each other. He could truly tell her how he feels... and show her. He went inside the house and sat on the couch. (Y/n) walked out of the restroom and smiled at him. "Where did Neko and Happy go?" Natsu weakly smiled, "They went to the guild for Lily and Carla..." Natsu scratched the back of his head. (Y/n) made her way and sat next to him on the couch. "You okay Natsu?" She asked as she saw how nervous Natsu had become. Natsu looked at her, "Yeah, I'm great.. I was just thinking about stuff, stuff I wanted to say to you." He rubbed the back of his head. (Y/n) watched him as he nervously fidgeted on the couch. "I don't know how to.. like... um.." He mumbled the words as he was trying to find the right ones to say. (Y/n) smiled, "Natsu, close your eyes." Natsu looked at her for a second then closed his eyes. "Why am I closing my eyes?" (Y/n) replied, "Because... I have something to show you." Natsu crinkled his eyebrows trying to figure out what she was talking about. As his thoughts raced, he felt (Y/n), she was on his lap straddling him, he kept his eyes closed as she guided his hands to her hips. "Okay, you can open them..." Natsu's eyes fluttered open, (Y/n) was on top of him, and her arms were wrapped around her bare breasts. Her hair swayed gingerly in the wind, he looked her up and down, she was wearing nothing but her guild mark. Natsu's face lit up with bright red. (Y/n) kind of grumbled, "I hope this is okay.." Natsu pulled her in closer and kissed her lips. "It's more than okay.." he gently caressed her naked body, moving his hands up the side of her body. Natsu saw the bright pink on her cheeks, he had never seen her so vulnerable before. "Are you sure?" Natsu asked as he looked into her deep (e/c) eyes. She smiled a delicate smile, "Yes, more sure than anything." (Y/n) slowly let her arms fall to her side. Natsu looked at her, all of her. He's never seen so much of her before, he felt honored to have this moment. (Y/n) brought her arms up to Natsu's chest and she carefully traced her fingers on his skin until she reached his vest. She started to pull the vest off of him when Natsu delicately grabbed her, he picked her up and placed her on her back on the couch underneath him. He pulled the remainder of his vest off, as well as his bottoms. (Y/n) was carefully looking at him up and down as he undressed. (Y/n) herself couldn't believe she had the guts to get naked in front of him, she was for sure she would have chickened out. She felt slightly embarrassed looking at Natsu get undressed, but she so badly wanted to see him, just as badly as Natsu wanted to see her. Natsu now fully undressed, gently put his bare body on top of (Y/n)'s. Their skin softly touching, (Y/n)'s legs wrapped around Natsu as he looked at her with such tender eyes. (Y/n) could feel Natsu's member between her legs, she started breathing heavily. Natsu leaned down and kissed her, not a harsh kiss, a kiss that was deserving of the most care. Natsu's heart was beating faster, he could feel (Y/n) wiggle beneath him, he so utterly wanted to be one with her. Natsu moved his hand up (Y/n)'s body, touching her face as their kiss deepened. Natsu placed one more soft kiss on her lips before pulling away. (Y/n) bit her lip as she looked into his eyes, "I love you Natsu." Natsu smiled, "I love you too, (Y/n). " Natsu and (Y/n)'s lips collided in a passionate kiss, as they kissed Natsu moved his right hand from her chest to her stomach, he glided down to her leg, where he moved to grab his member. Natsu slowly pushed himself into (Y/n), causing her to groan into Natsu as he started pumping in and out. (Y/n) grabbed Natsu's pink hair from behind his head as she continued to make sounds of pleasure. Natsu was breathing roughly as he continued to move his body, (y/n)'s breaths just as ragged. Natsu and (Y/n) were moving as one, the love they had for each other spilling out. Natsu caressed (Y/n)'s face as she smiled into their kiss. "I've always loved you Natsu." (Y/n) said with shining eyes. Natsu hummed, "I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. You are my love, my best friend, my home." Natsu started pumping harder making (Y/n) throw her head back, Natsu could see the beads of sweat on her neck. He leaned down and started kissing her neck up to her ear. (Y/n) let out a loud moan, her body jolted as Natsu felt her tighten around his member. Natsu brought his kisses back up to her mouth, he thrusts harder and faster. (Y/n) gripped Natsu tighter as her body felt the pleasurable sensations. Natsu groaned as he pumped a few more times, slowly coming to a stop. The two breathed harshly as they tried to catch their breath. Natsu plopped down next to (Y/n), she was running her hands through his pink spiky hair, their body entangled into each other. Natsu and (Y/n) stayed like that for a long while before they both decided they should head to the guild. (Y/n) was grinning as she put her clothing back on, Natsu chilling on the couch watching her dress herself. (Y/n) saw him watching her and she smirked, "Enjoying the show?" Natsu nodded, "Just a little bit. " He laughed to himself. (Y/n) and Natsu was now both dressed and heading to the guild. The two leisurely walked as they held hands. Natsu stopped and embraced (Y/n) into him and kissed her. She giggled as they kissed, "You can't get enough can you?" Natsu smiled, "Neither can you." They continued their way to the guildhall. 

✬*✬*✬

Happy, Neko, Lily, and Carla were sitting at the table with Wendy, Gajeel, Erza, Lucy, and Gray. "It's weird that (Y/n) and Natsu aren't here yet," Gray said as he looked around. Happy snickered as Neko elbowed him. Erza looked at them, "What is going on with you two?" Wendy spoke, "There they are!" She said as (Y/n) and Natsu walked in. Her smile quickly vanished, "What is that smell!?" She held her nose. Lucy looked at her and asked, "What smell?" Gajeel took a whiff. "Hmmph. So the Salamander and (Y/n) finally mated." Wendy's face went white as she replied, "What!" Gray smirked, Erza looked at the two, "Oh... I see." Lucy put her hands on her head. "You can smell that!" Gajeel nodded, "It's a curse of being a dragon slayer, once one of us has mated the stench sticks around for a while, luckily it does die down. It's always the first weeks that are the hardest." Happy snickered again, "I told Natsu he loveddd her!" Carla looked at Wendy worriedly, "Wendy's but a child! She shouldn't be smelling this!" Natsu and (Y/n) waved as they walked up to the group. "What's up, everyone?" Natsu asked, Everyone just stared at them. Happy replied, "Talking about you and (Y/n) finally doing the dirty!" Natsu and (Y/n) just stared at the group, Natsu rubbed his head, "I forgot that other dragon slayers can smell it..." (Y/n) just weakly smiled. Gray started to speak, "Took you two long enough, geez pyro. " Natsu yelled back at him, "What the hell does that mean ice princess!" The two ended up going head-to-head and start another fight. (Y/n) sat down next to Lucy. "(Y/n)! You have to tell me all about it!" Erza said as Lucy's face color drained, "Tell you about it?!" (Y/n) smiled, "It was the most magical experience."

                                                                                                            ❣