*Blood Vs Blood*

✬*✬*✬

The crowd was rumbling about what just unraveled in front of them. No one could believe what they saw, FairyTail might just win this thing.

 No one could believe what they saw, FairyTail might just win this thing

Day 3 halfway through ✬

Raven Tail is in First place, Lamia Scale is in second place, Sabertooth is in Third, Fourth is mermaid heel, Fairy Tail team A, then Fairy Tail team B, and then Blue pegasus, and finally Quatro puppy!

Millianna fought against Semmes from Quatro puppy, she came out as the victor! Up next was Rufus vs. Eve, Rufus used his maker magic and took Eve down. Gray was eyeing Rufus with anger as he realized he used maker magic as well.

✬ Next was the fight everyone was waiting for, Laxus vs. Alexei. 

(Y/n) yelled from Fairy Tail B's spot, "Go Laxus! You got this! TAKE THEM DOWN!" Laxus stood in the middle of the arena staring down Alexei. Lucy stared down at her feet as she remembered her defeat with Flare. Fairy Tail in the stand watched the rest of Raven Tail very closely, Ivan and the rest of them were still waiting for the fight to begin. Mavis smiled as she realized her guild is exactly what she wanted it to be, Friends willing to do anything to save each other. The battle began. Alexi went right for Laxus and knocked him down with one punch. Laxus had only one thing on his mind. 'Who is this guy?' Fairy Tail A and B were watching with their wide eyes, it appeared that Laxus was losing. All while everyone on the outside was watching Laxus being defeated, it was all an illusion. Laxus and Alexei were standing talking, he looked around at him. Laxus did not understand the reasoning behind the illusion. Alexei could tell what Laxus was thinking, "The purpose is to distract. I control what happens, what the outcome is." Laxus looked at him, "You don't control anything." Laxus used his lightning and rushed at Alexei. Everyone in the audience still watching the illusion thought Laxus was about to win, but Alexei beamed a laser of dark light at Laxus, blitzing him. Everyone was confused about what was going on, (Y/n) knew Laxus could beat this guy but it wasn't making sense how he wasn't. Back behind the illusion all of Raven Tail appeared next to Alexei after Laxus attacked him. "No one can defeat all of Raven Tail at once, and I'm sure you couldn't defeat me." Alexei pulled the mask off to show who he truly was. He was Ivan, Laxus's father. "Tsst, deadbeat dad..." Ivan smiled, "Tell me my boy, where is the Illumin Diswa is." Laxus stood tall with his arms still folded, "Never heard of it." Ivan was getting upset, "If Makarov would've told anyone, it would have been his beloved grandson." Laxus looked him straight in the eye as he responded, "Guess not. Even if he did, I wouldn't tell you." Ivan was now working on bargaining with Laxus, trying to get him to turn on Fairy Tail. Laxus was mad, "No wonder why he gave up on you. If you are an enemy of Fairy Tail's Master, then you are an enemy to me." Ivan smirked, "Raven Tail was made for one reason and one reason only, to take down Fairy Tail." 

" 

"Hate to tell you pops, but we know everything about Raven Tail from where you're located to every magical spot Raven Tail has left." Ivan's eyes opened wide, "WHAT!" Flare glared, "It was Gajeel, he must have been a double agent!" Ivan was confused, "If he knew all our secrets, why didn't he come after us?" Laxus rolled his eyes, "Because he doesn't know when to fight back." Ivan was furious, "Even after everything you've done, the old man still had faith in you. Because you are his son." Laxus said as Ivan became more furious, "SILENCE!" Ivan yelled as he threw a spell at Laxus. "Everything I've done was for this moment, to get the Illumin Diswa, did he think I was passive out of the goodness of my heart??!! NO! I knew the leftovers from Tenrou island wouldn't know anything!" Laxus was in Defense form trying to block the attacks, "Tell me where it is! Where is your loyalty? I'm your family!" Laxus looked above as he saw his Father create a ball of paper magic ready to beam down and hit him, as it was coming down all Laxus could think about was his Grandfather. "Flesh and blood or not, someone who would endanger his brethren, must be banished without exception! That is how it has always been done at Fairy Tail and that is how we have preserved our guild over the years. It's the way Fairy Tail has Survived!" Then Natsu's voice rang through his head, "Don't you know Flesh and blood doesn't matter! Everyone in your guild is supposed to be treated like family!" One final thought hit his head as the beam came crashing down. (Y/n). She is not blood, but she is his family, she's the one who squeezed into his heart when he thought he didn't have one. The one who taught him that just because she was some runt from outside of his blood ties, doesn't make her any less of family, and she treats him just as much as family. Natsu helped him remember that, (Y/n) was gone for so long that he forgot her warmth and kindness. Laxus had forgotten his family. And in turn, he went against the rest of his family and nearly killed them all. The light hit Laxus. Ivan smirked, that is until the dust left. "Ah, I wondered why you didn't move and just took it. You were scoping out my magic." Laxus stood where he last was with not a mark on him. "Or was it that you couldn't bring yourself to hit your dad? Awe, sweet little Laxus!" Ivan cooed, "Laxus!" Makarov yelled, Laxus looked towards his grandfather. Makarov and the rest of Fairy Tail including (Y/n) lifted their hands in the air and made their guilds hand signature of love and family, of Fairy Tail! Laxus smiled, "Drain his magic Obra!" Before Obra could do anything Laxus sprang into action, "If you pick on a little girl, you better not let me hear about it!" Laxus bombarded Orba, Flare sneered and started to attack Laxus, "I've got you now blondie!" Laxus easily electrocuted her, throwing her across the arena. Laxus took the rest of them down with one swoop. He was now walking toward his father. "I'm your own flesh and blood!" Laxus continued to walk towards him, "Fairy Tail is my own Flesh and blood now!" (Y/n) yelled from the stand, "Come on big Bro! You got this!" Ivan looked at Laxus, "That (h/c) haired bimbo is your family? I'm your father! You'll share in their doom!" Ivan threw another attack toward Laxus, but Laxus went right through it, "Anyone who threatens them, threatens me!" With one strike, Laxus knocked out Ivan. The illusion disappeared right in front of everyone's eyes. "What! When did Laxus get a twin brother!" Gray rolled his eyes at Natsu, "Geez man, it was an illusion or something." Laxus took out the entire Raven Tail team. The audience was amazed that Laxus took out the entire guild, including their Master?! "Way to go Big Bro! I knew you would pumble their ass!" Someone from the crowd yelled, "First Erza, then (Y/n), and now Laxus!" Fairy Tail is crazy!" Fairy Tail B shrieked with excitement. Natsu was upset at he looked at the arena scattered with Raven Tail members, "That jerk! He didn't leave any for us! I don't want to owe that Gloryhole a favor!" (Y/n) smiled and hugged Laxus once he got back, "You killed it out there!" Laxus smiled, "I couldn't have done it without the strength from my family, from Fairy Tail." Over at Sabertooth Sting was eyeing (Y/n) again, "So Laxus is really (Y/n)'s big brother? Wouldn't that make her the guild Master's granddaughter?" Rouge looked over as well, "No, she was just like us with no family and raised by a dragon." Sting frowned as he thought, 'Just like what Natsu said, the guild is your family.'

                                                                                                     ❣

                                                                                                     ❣