Chapter 6: Doctor knows best

Barry breaks the kiss and groans as his phone rings. "We're needed at STAR Labs," Barry pouts. "Then let's get going Caitlin says, grabbing her purse. "Or we could be late," Barry suggests, wiggling his eyebrows. Caitlin giggles. "Later, it could be an emergency," She says before placing a kiss on his lips. Barry feels like every kiss is a new experience with her but at the same time it's like being at home."Definitely later," She breathes out as her forehead rests against his.

Barry picks her up and flashes them both to STAR Labs. "Thanks for picking me up Barry," Caitlin says lying through her teeth, "I know it was probably out of your way." "No problem Cait," Barry says going along with her story. Cisco doesn't notice anything is wrong but Wells narrows his eyes at them suspiciously.

"So there's a bank robbery in progress at the bank downtown," Cisco says and a second later Barry left to deal with it. They switch on their coms and get to work. After a very productive day in which they stopped two bank robberies, one kidnapping and one clothes store robbery, they all needed a break but Caitlin was the doctor and in her expert opinion Barry needed it most of all.

Barry flashes Caitlin into her apartment. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Barry says, wanting to know if she wanted him to leave or not. "Actually..." Caitlin says biting her lower lip, "As your doctor, there's a treatment I think you need."

"Okay," Barry says confused, but knowing better than to argue with a determined Doctor Caitlin Snow. "Just take a seat on the couch," Caitlin says with a glint of excitement in her eye. She disappears into her bedroom and comes back a few minutes later with a bottle of massage oil hidden behind her back.

"Take off your shirt," She instructs him. "You know if you wanted me naked all you had to was ask, you didn't need to make an excuse Cait," Barry flirts. Caitlin blushes. "That's not why I was asking, not that I don't want to see you naked or anything..." She babbles on, "Oh God. I sound like Felicity. What I meant was..." She holds up the bottle. "This."

Caitlin sits down and Barry takes his shirt off. She lets the oil in the bottle drip on her hands. She places her hands on his back and begins rubbing in circular motion. He moans as her fingers press into his skin. "Your hands are magic," Barry says, his eyes closed in bliss. "You should see what else they can do," Caitlin whispers in his ear seductively. "I'm looking forward to it," He replies as eager as a little boy on Christmas morning.

She moves lower down his back and her hands go around his body and run up and down his abs. They feel good under her fingertips. Really good.

Suddenly Barry places his hands on hers and stops her. He turns around to face her and smirks, "It's your turn now."

Caitlin gulps a little, seeing the determined look in his eyes. She hands him the bottle of oil and turns around. She removes her shirt and Barry sees the black of a very lacy black bra... The same one from that night. His mouth waters remembering the line of friendship they crossed when he saved her from that evil dress.

He can see her shoulders tense. "Cait, just relax," He whispers into her ear. She breathes out. Her breath hitches as his nimble fingers move the straps down her shoulders. He massages her shoulders and she wonders how anything can feel this good. He places a kiss on the back of her neck and leaves a trail of kisses all the way down to the clip of her bra. He doesn't stop massaging her shoulders and uses his mouth to undo the clip.

The bra falls onto her lap. He kisses her shoulder and trails the kisses up to her neck. He begins lightly sucking on her neck. She moans at the feel of his lips on her neck. She can't take it anymore.

She turns around and kisses him passionately. He deepens the kiss as she presses her body closer to his. He can feel every part of her and he enjoys it very much. He turns they over so that he's on top and begins kissing her once again. Her fingers grip onto his hair and his hands are on her waist as their tongues tango.

Author's note: Hi guys :)! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Should I make this an M rated book or should I just stick to ending chapters there? Let me know what you guys think, any ides you might have and what you guys would like to see :)