Chapter 7: A Taste For Coffee

Caitlin Snow wakes up naked and satisfied in the arms of Barry Allen. She tries to get up but Barry has a strong grip on her.

She traces circles on his bare chest. She tries to wake up him up but nothing works, he just keeps holding her tightly. Then she has an idea.

"If you wake up now we can have morning sex," She says seductively. Barry's eyes open immediately. "I'm awake!"

Caitlin giggles and slaps his arm. "I knew it!" "What? I was totally asleep!" Barry feigns innocence. Caitlin rolls her eyes before getting up and walking to the bathroom. "Sure you were."

Barry sighs thinking he must be in the dog house now. Then Caitlin sticks her head into the room. "You coming?"

Barry flashes over immediately before kissing her and pulling her closer. The door closes behind them and only opens 40 minutes later. They both walk out satisfied and with huge dorky grins on their faces.

Caitlin drives to work like she normally does while Barry goes home to change before going to the CCPD.

Everything is extremely normal at STAR Labs but Doctor Wells notices a new glow on Caitlin's face. Cisco notices his friend seems lighter and happier but he doesn't question it.

Cisco notices that Caitlin's smile always get a bit wider each time she picks up her phone. He assumes that she's found a new boyfriend but he knows that she won't talk about it until she's ready.

[Text messages]

Barry: Hey... I'm off for lunch. Are you busy?

Cait: Nope I'm just finishing up something. I should be done in 5.

Barry: Want me to run over ;)?

Cait: No they'll get suspicious... Meet up at my car ;)?

Barry: Can't wait ;) x

[End]

Caitlin finishes her work as quickly as she can and then rushes out to her car while saying she's going to grab a coffee.

She unlocks the door of her car but she realises all her files are on the front seat. Since she doesn't feel sitting in the driver's seat, she sits in the back.

She starts chewing on one of the donuts she grabbed from Cisco's donut run earlier but when she hears a loud noise she's startled and her blouse is stained by her messy hands. She licks her fingers before removing her shirt because she knows she has a spare one in the car.

Suddenly the car door opens and Barry's face lights up when he sees Caitlin sitting down in her lacy black bra. He sits down next to her while saying excitedly, "I've never done it in a car before."

Caitlin blushes because neither has she. "Oh I just messed my blouse and I was changing," She explains, her face turning slightly red.

"Oh," Barry replies slightly disappointed, "Well I'll let you change and we can hang out afterwards." He moves the open the car to door to give her some privacy but she places a hand on his thigh.

"But since we're already here," She bites her lip sexily, "We might as well make the most of it." "Really?" "Really."

She wastes no time before pulling him into a kiss. He pulls her into his lap. She continues kissing him while unbuttoning his shirt. Once the last button his undone she starts kissing his neck and his chest.

Then she stops for a breath and he starts kissing her neck before moving lower down. He buries his head in her chest while her fingers roam his hair.

He kisses her neck and sucks on it leaving her a lovebite. He hikes up her skirt and she unbuttons his pants.

Then he proceeds to make her a very happy woman once again and she enjoys every minute of it.

When they're done he's breathing heavily and his hair is a mess. They both collapse on the seats completely satisfied.

"I can cross sex in a car off my bucket list," Barry jokes. "That's actually a brilliant idea!" Caitlin replies. "What do mean?" He asks very intrigued.

"We make a list of places to do it, you know to keep it exciting." "It's always exciting with you," He replies sincerely. She blushes. "But I do like the idea," He says excitedly, "And with my powers we could do it anywhere. Paris, New York, even Antarctica."

"That last one might be a little too cold though," He says afterwards. "I'm sure you'll keep me warm," She smirks at him. "Oh I definitely will," He winks at her, "Want to go again? You said you were getting coffee so I think we have another 10 minutes."

"Do you even have to ask?" She replies before his mouth covers hers.

15 minutes later she returns to STAR Labs looking as pristine as ever. Luckily she had lipstick and a hair brush in the car.

"How was the coffee?" Cisco asks with a smirk. "Amazing," Caitlin sighs dreamily. "Did you change?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh uh yeah. I spilled some coffee because the jerk in front of me couldn't drive. Luckily I had a spare shirt."

"Okay," Cisco says, a little suspicious but accepting her explanation.