22

We spent the night at the cottage. Soon after our little confessions, we shared loving kisses and caresses but neither of us took it any further. With exchanged 'I love you's', his heartbeat in my ear and happiness encompassing my heart I fell asleep in his arms.

Waking up to him might just be my new top one on the list of things I love about Harry. The combination of him lying still to not wake me up, running the pads of his fingers feather light over the skin on my arm and back while holding me safely in his arms and seeing his emerald eyes sparkling with admiration and his pouty pink lips first thing after opening my eyes mixing in with his raspy morning voice speaking a low 'good morning, beautiful' when he notices that I'm waking up has me swooning before I am even fully awake. Fondly he presses a kiss to my forehead and afterwards our eyes lock and without exchanging any words at all our lips find their way together moving affectionate and gentle. Soon this tender gesture transforms into passion and desire. Utterly demanding we move them against each other while our tongues fight for dominance and our hands slide over each tangible inch of skin - exploring, caressing, gripping. My dress finds its way to the edge of the bed and joins Harrys shirt there. He must have removed his jeans sometime during the night as he's left in just his boxer briefs and me in my underwear. He pulls me on top of him placing my legs left and right of his hip enabling me to feel his arousal between my legs. My mouth wanders over his jaw to his earlobe, over his neck to his collarbone. I pay attention to his nipples by sucking and teasing them with my tongue before moving further over his abdominals to his groin. I kiss his prominent pelvic bones and then I take his boxer shorts off without hesitation. I lick his shaft from bottom to top, tease his tip catching a drop of precum before taking him in my mouth elicit a deep growl by him which sounds unbelievable erotic. My mouth moves up and down, taking him as deep as I can, sucking, licking, indulging and earning moans and pants in reward.

"Hay-den... stop... I... I wanna feel you...", he breathes heavy. I pause, remove my slip and sink myself slowly on his length. As soon as he fills me to the brink content sighs leave our mouths simultaneously. I ride him slowly, circling my hips, dwelling in the feeling of being this close to him. Our lips move in rhythm as he sits up to connect our mouths, his hands removing my bra before he messages my breasts and pinches my nipples. Soon the familiar knot forms in my abdomen threatening to burst instantly and Harry, breathing heavier and heavier, moans uncontrollably as well. He guides me with his hand on my hip until a wave of satisfaction floods through my body making me come undone around him while moaning his name repeatedly, encouraging him to let go as well. Panting I fall on his chest nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck. We stay like this until finding our breaths again and calming our rapid heartbeats.

"This is definitely a way to start the day I could get used to", I say giggling and wink flirtatious at him.

"I wouldn't mind - at all", he says  grinning contented.

Overly affectionate, constantly flirting and with smiles so big they might just split our faces in half, we drive home after breakfast, leaving the cottage in a bliss. As we reach my house I assume Harry will just drop me off then park his car and join me afterwards like he normally does. But to my surprise he stops the car on the curb right in front of my home and turns the engine off. Again he opens the door for me, offering his hand to help me climb out of the high vehicle. Unfortunately he drops it afterwards but walks closely next to me as he accompanies me to my front door.

"Actually I would kiss you now, promise to call you and then leave but, firstly the neighbours are watching and secondly we're way passed that", he says playfully as I unlock the door.

"Well, we could deliver them a show but I guess that's a really bad idea", I joke and access the house to enter the security code into the system before it can go off.