Late night conversations

Murdoc- If you both couldn't sleep, and of course if you weren't fucking., you would both enjoy your late night conversations.

They were usually very deep. Murdoc would delve deep into his childhood talking about his shitty memories and experiences, he had plenty of them to talk about.

He would sometimes mention happy things he remembers such as his first actual relationship or his first pet. You would talk about your childhood, some shitty memories but also some great ones.

Sometimes Murdoc would get upset from how deep the conversation would be, which would result in you comforting him, but you didn't mind at all, it was a brilliant bonding experience. You always made sure he knew you would be there for him. No matter what.

2D- your late conversations would consist of so much random crap. Just generally random questions that would sometimes become deep. Stuff like "do you think goldfish can hear you?"
But sometimes you guys would have the whole "meaning of life" Conversation.

You would probably be expressing your views on why you think your here and how happy you are. Which of course you were very happy with your life with him.

Russel- your night time conversations were always talking about your dreams.

What you wanted to be when you were younger, and would your younger self be happy with you're life. Always happy conversations. You would talk about your dream house, dream car, even a dream wedding, anything that came to mind and kept the conversation going.

Noodle- Your conversations would be about the future, how many kids you guys would want. There names, what places would you wanna go to. What you would want to do when the band breaks up forever (DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT).

Anything that reminded you that you would be with this wonderful girl forever