When you get drunk together

2D-you are probably in a closet somewhere, pretending it's a hide out or some shit. If you heard anyone come upstairs, you would tell each other to shush and giggle, giving up where you were right away. You would do the dumbest shit imaginable, jumping up on the counters and coming out with random questions and jokes. It was not fun the next morning when your heads were banging and noodle recorded you.

Murdoc-you quite enjoyed getting drunk with the band, but when you were with Murdoc it was nice and peaceful. You would be in your room or something, the TV on in the background and you would just talk. Murdoc would talk about his childhood, which would end in many tears from the both of you, and you would talk about your troubles and problems. You both exchange many kisses and cuddles due to the topics being so sad but it brought you so much closer together.

Russel-when you and Russel get drunk, you can't get your hands off each other. You're always in his lap or clinging onto him in some way, whispering random shit into each others ears and laughing at the cute remarks you would both come up with. You both can't really be arsed with being all hyper so you just chill and enjoy each others company.

Noodle-when you and noodle get drunk it is great. You would both be so happy and you would do nothing but sing dance and make music, making noise basically. Murdoc used to get so mad but of course he cant bring himself you should at you both because it was quite funny to witness.