Favourite place to kiss you

(To lighten the mood after that last one)

Murdoc: (kinda NSFW)
He loved kissing your stomach. Especially all the way down it.

Before he eats you out, it's lowkey ritualistic for him that he kisses all the way down. He loves to see he flustered and frustrated you get and of course how wet it gets you.

If your feeling insecure and don't want to take off your top, He will somehow make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth and always somehow persuaded you take off your top. Just the feeling of him against you turn you on so much.

He would sometimes bite too. He kinda enjoyed watching you gasp and wince. But you liked it, he knew you liked it.

2D:
He loves kissing your neck. He loves watching you get turned on, especially when he gasps and moans escape your lips. That's when he knows he's doing something right.

He loves leaving bright purple hickeys too. No matter how many times you tell him not to incase of the band seeing, he still does anyway just to piss you off. But they always look damn good. And how could you be mad at him for that long.

Russel:
He loves kissing your lips. This is because he loves to see you stand on your tipsy toes to reach his. He loves how frustrated you get.

He also loves the feel of your lips against his. Something just feels so right, like you were connected together. And he also didn't mind when your lipstick would smear on him. He thought it was kinda funny.

Noodle: (NSFW)
Inner thighs. What can I say, she does love your legs. When your two are having your "fun days" and she's down between them She loves teasing you by kissing them/sucking/biting them. Plus it really turns you both on.

She would slip a finger inside, watch your reaction and begin to work her way down by kissing your thighs then down to your clit where she would get to work.

(A/N, do you guys want smut or not into it, just lemme know x)