Chapter Six

Johnny's POV

I open the door to my house and walk inside. I walk to the kitchen and find my family just sitting at the table. They had just began to eat dinner.

I put down my bag and take a seat next to Lauren.

"Hey Johnny, how was Mackenzie's house?" Mom asked.

My family, loves Mackenzie. They love the Ziegler family. They've been saying from the moment I told them Mackenzie and I were working together, that we should get together.

"It was good, I was invited to help them decorate their house for Christmas next week," I say, putting some food on my plate.

Everyone then froze.

"And you said?" Darian, my older sister, asked.

"I said yes."

"Wow, Mr. Grinch does have a heart and it grew one size," Lauren teases. Making my sisters laugh.

I shot her a look and shook my head. "I'm only doing it because I like annoying her."

"Of course you are," Lauren scoffed.

"Well Mr. Scrooge since you said yes to them, are you going to help us this year or are you going to say Bah Humbug?" Madison, my other older sister, questioned.

"We'll see okay?"

Mom and Dad nodded smiling. "Well, nice to see the change of heart in you honey," Mom smiled.

I nodded, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

-

I laid in my bed texting Nadia and playing video games. Then there was a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I shout.

The door opens up revealing Lauren on the other side. I groaned and paused my game. She shot me a look and closed the door.

She walks over and takes a seat on a bean bag.

"Whatever you're doing with Mackenzie, you're not going to date my best friend. No way no how," Lauren says.

"What makes you think I like Mackenzie?" I question.

She raises her eyebrow, "you're serious right? John, everyone knows how you work. You date one girl and talk to five others, when your bored of the girl and/or she won't sleep with you you move on to the next girl. I'm not going to let you do that to my best friend," Lauren explains.

I sit up and put my controller to the side. Turning to face her, I put my hands together.

"Your friend doesn't like me. And I don't like her, plus I'm dating Nadia. Other than that, I'm not talking to any other girl."

"John, stop kidding yourself. You and Nadia aren't actually dating. You haven't even made r official yet by asking her out. Plus you and I both know that by sometime this month your going to drop her for somebody else," Lauren says.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I don't know Lauren okay? But, all I know is I'm not going to go after Mackenzie. I don't like her and she doesn't like me. So don't worry, you get to keep your little friend."

-

I walk into school and meet up with my friends. Seeing them gathered by our lockers.

"What's up guys?" I say, fist bumping all of them.

"Hey Johnny boy, how're you doing?" Carson greets.

"I'm pretty good. Excited for tonight," I say. Tonight's our hockey game.

We're all excited especially because it's against our rival team. Charles B. Turner High, home of the tigers.

We're Franklin Regional Panthers. Needless to say we're the greatest in the whole town. Not to brag but, it's true.

"It's going to be great, there's no way we can lose," Ashton grinned.

I nodded and opened up my locker taking out my books I needed for class and slammed it shut.

"I got to go, I'll see you boys third," I say, high fiving them, then leaving.

As I walked to class, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turn around and see Brandon.

"What's up Brandon?" I say, as I continued walking to class.

"You're partners with Mackenzie Ziegler, right?" Brandon asked.

I nodded and looked over at him, "ya why? What's up?"

"Well, do you think you can set me up with her? I mean dude, she's fucking hot. Like would totally bang, ten out of ten," Brandon explained.

I stopped in my tracks. She doesn't want any help but, I mean technically it wouldn't be helping her. It's helping Brandon.

"Ya sure, I'll try to set you two up. If you want, come over during class," I say.

"Thank you so much John. I can't believe how you haven't done anything with her yet. I mean, dude she's so hot," Brandon said.

"I know, but she's not my type. I don't like her and she doesn't like me so, you can have her. I got to go though I'll see you third," I say, running to class.

-

"What's that smile for screw boy?" Mackenzie questioned.

I've now gotten to English and I can't help but to grin. Brandon is going to talk to her and in a way, I helped both of them.

"Oh no reason, anyways, I can't come over tonight. It's a game, you should come watch doll face," I suggest.

She rolls her eyes at me and sits down. "I actually am coming. And not for you," she says.

"For Brandon?" I teased.

She gives me a look as her cheeks heated up.

"No, I'm going for Jack, Maddie's boyfriend," she said. "And maybe Brandon."

I laughed and leaned back looking to my left I see Brandon walking over. I smirked and gave him a fist bump.

"Hey B, what's up?" I say, obviously knowing what's going on.

"Nothing much. Do you mind if I talk to Mackenzie for a minute? Alone?" Brandon asked.

I shake my head, "nope, don't mind at all. I'll be back," I say standing up.

I turn around and grinned at Mackenzie. "Have fun," I whispered.

Ooooooo Mackenzie's talking to Brandon. What do you thinks going to happen in the next chapter?

Anyhow riverdale is tonight I'm hype af for it. Also pretty eventful day for me but, I'm too lazy to type so ya that's me.

How was your day?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Gtg riverdale is one.

Bye loves xoxo