Chapter Eleven

Mackenzie's POV

"Hey there beautiful," Brandon said, leaning against the lockers next to mine.

I look up and smiled at him. Closing my locker and hugging him.

"Hey there handsome," I say.

He kisses my cheek and then wraps an arm around me as we started to walk.

"So beautiful, what do you say, me and you, this Saturday. Nice dinner, maybe a movie or we can have a little fun together," he smirks.

I grinned and looked up at him.

"Sex on the second date. Sounds frisky," I joked.

He laughs and kisses my cheek again. "What can I say? It might be crucial to be nice this time of the year but, I like to be naughty sometimes. And you're on my naughty list," he whispers in my ear.

I get a chill down my spine.

"Look babygirl, I have to go. But, I'll see you later okay?" Brandon said.

I nodded and watched as he walked away. Then jumped as someone else wrapped their arm around me.

"What did he say?!"

I turn and see Maddie grinning like an idiot at me.

"We're going out Saturday," I say, as I start to walk to class with her still attached to me.

"He said something else. I know he did, I could see you blush from a mile away," Maddie interrogates.

There was no chance in hell I'd tell Maddie about the whole sex thing. It was probably a cliché that him and John came up with or something, but still. If I told her, she'd be screaming in the middle of the hallway at school about it. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"He didn't say anything else," I lied.

"Bullshit," Maddie stated. "Come on tell me! I'll get the girls and they'll pressure you to spill."

"I can't tell you. You'll only freak out Madz, I love you and all but, you tend to do that a lot. Especially when it comes to me."

She sighs and stands in front of me. Just then the bell had rung. I was late to class. Great. I mean, it's only English. She doesn't care if we're late.

"I only freak out because your my little sister, I promise you I won't freak out," Maddie said.

"Madz, you and I both know that's not true," I scoffed.

"Please Kenzie?!" She begs.

I sighed, then looked around making sure there was nobody around. When I turned back to her, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"He was saying how he wants to have sex. And that I'm on his naughty list," I whispered in her ear.

I will admit it's embarrassing confessing this to her. I mean who wouldn't be.

"Are you serious?" Maddie questioned.

I nodded.

She squealed and grabs my hands. She looks around making sure nobody's around us, as I had done previously.

"Have you ever done it before?" Maddie asked.

Coming from the girl, who I tell most everything too, she should know that I haven't.

"If you must know, no I haven't. I haven't even had my first kiss yet okay? Just please Maddie don't tell anyone. That includes your friends. It's embarrassing for me okay?"