Chapter Thirteen

Mackenzie's POV

I walk into Lauren's house with Lauren following behind me. I get to the living room and see Annie and Ruby sitting on the couch texting.

"Hey, girlies," I greet, taking a seat in the chair.

"Hello Mack," Annie greets.

"Okay So now you're here, we've got to talk. Your love life is finally interesting and we need to talk. So how's Brandon?" Ruby asks, tossing her phone to the side.

I laughed as they all got comfortable and stared at me. Preparing for me to talk.

"He's good, we're going out on Saturday to dinner," I say smiling. "We've been texting and stuff."

"Is the 'and stuff' sexting?" Annie asks.

I blushed a little bit, "maybe."

Their jaws dropped as we all started laughing.

"Have you gotten any dick pics?" Lauren asks, crossing one leg over the other.

"No, no pics have been sent. Just texts. And well, we were talking and he may've said I'm on his naughty list."

"No fucking way?! Seriously Mack?!" They shout.

I nod biting my lip, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to appear.

"So are you going to ride dick on Saturday?" Ruby asks.

I laughed, completely caught off guard by her question.

"Maybe, we'll see how the date goes," I say.

They groaned and I gave them a confused look.

"What?"

Lauren leans in and grabs my hands. Holding them on tightly, while everyone else moved closer to where I was sitting.

"Kenz, we love you but, you're the only one who hasn't had anything exciting happen to them," Lauren begins.

"Ya, out of all four of us, your love life is a dud. It's literally a defused bomb. Like, nothing exciting is ever going to happen," Annie explains.

"Take a risk Kenzie, seriously. You haven't had an actual boyfriend since eighth grade. And even then, you dated Rush for two months and no kiss. You haven't had your first kiss, nor your first time," Ruby lectures.

"Don't you want that Kenzie?" Lauren asks.

I sighed and looked at them annoyed.

"You make good points but, guys it's the second date. I don't want to have sex on the second date. Yes it's annoying and sad that I'm the only one of us that's still a virgin but, I just don't want to rush it just because I'm 'desperate' you know?" I explain.

The nodded agreeing with my statement.

"You do you boo. Whatever you decide is your choice and we support you a hundred and ten percent," Annie smiled.

I smiled back and hugged them.

"Thank you, now let's watch some movies," I smiled.

They smiled back and pulled me to the couch. Turning on the tv and putting on hallmark channel.

-

"Thanks for picking me up Maddie," I say, putting on my seatbelt.

"No problem, I was heading home anyways," Maddie said, driving away from Lauren's house.

"How was Jack's house?" I teased, knowing damn well she and him had sex.

"It was good and no judging. You're going to be having sex soon too," Maddie said, smacking my arm lightly.

I sighed, "I don't think I will."

Maddie snapped her head towards me for a moment. Then snapping it back to the road, making sure we don't get into an accident.

"Why? Are you nervous or something? Because it only hurts the first time but it feels so-"

"No no, it's not that," I say, cutting off my sister. "Like I said to my friends I don't want to have sex on the second date or rush anything because I'm 'desperate' since I'm the only one out of all my friends that haven't had sex."

Maddie nods and smiled weakly.

"Well that's good, I mean it's good to stick to your morals. But, just think though, don't you want your first time? Brandon biting your neck, his hand sliding up your thigh, him sliding off your panties, some undressing-"

"Maddie! Seriously stop coaxing me into having sex. I get that you want me to tell you about my first time and all because you love when I tell you that stuff but, seriously. I'll see how the date goes, maybe it'll happen, I don't know okay? Just stand by my side please?"

Maddie smiled and nodded. Patting my thigh.

"You know I'm your number one supporter, of course I'll support you," Maddie said, parking the car in front of the house.

I smiled and hugged her, "thank you so much Madz."

-

I slammed my locker shut, turning around heading to class.

"Hey there beautiful," Brandon says, wrapping an arm around me.

"Hey handsome," I smile.

"So, Saturday I was thinking we go to Bern's steakhouse for dinner," Brandon smiled.

"It sounds nice. But that's really expensive don't you think?"

He chuckled and stopped me by standing in front of me. He caresses my cheek, causing me to blush.

"You babydoll, don't you worry about money. Leave that up to me. Okay? Whatever makes my princess happy I'll do it. Don't you worry," Brandon said quietly.

I nod smiling at him. "Okay," I whisper.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later babydoll. Love you," he says.

"Love you too," I smile, biting my lip.

I walked to English and take a seat across from Johnny.

"Hey screw boy," I greet.

"Hey doll face. How you doing today?" John asks.

"I'm pretty good actually. So, I was thinking today and tomorrow, then this weekend we practice since Monday presentations start and I want to be semi prepared," I explain.

"Uh ya sounds good," he said, sounding very distracted.

"You okay?"

He looks up and shrugs, "sort of I uh need to tell-"

"Oh shit!" I interrupt.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I forgot, I need to go Christmas shopping."

"Oh me too," Johnny says weakly.

"We can go together. What if we go together tomorrow?" I suggested.

He nods smiling, "I'd like that."

Hey guys sorry for the late updates. Just been busy lately. Finals are this Friday and next week so I am stressed

I hope you liked the chapter

Bye loves xoxo