T E A S E R

Silence...

It's the loudest sound there is.

The constant hum that proceeds to only get louder, drilling a hole into the back of your head. It's menacing, cunning...

One could even consider it murderous.

Namjoon hated silence. It was one of the things he hated the most... The worst things in life were fatally attached to it: sadness, emptiness, loneliness. To avoid his fear, he became completely enamored with noise of all kinds. Whether it was the rain beating against his window pane, or the rusting of the trees in the wind, he was captivated. When he was 18 years old, he ran away to the city, living for its buzz and never ending rush. As weeks turned into months, he decided to pursue his love of music as a career. He began to write lyrics day and night about his memories, emotions. Anything to stop that low, dreadful hum that he would encounter that would ultimately end him.

Jin on the other hand loved silence. To him it was his safety, his serenity. There was nothing on this Earth that could make him feel more at ease. Noise only brought him stress, fear, and anxiety. It had been years since Jin had spoken. His last words plagued his mind like red wine slowly soaking into a luxurious white carpet. He knew he must never ever share his voice again. He was the cause to his corruption. He ruined everything. He was truly a beast. So, to this day, he vowed to remain mute. For his sake, and anyone else's. After being head editor of a famous Publishing Company, it would seem to be destiny that around his would be dedicated to the quiet and tranquil life of manuscripts, and possible Nobel Prize winning works.

So, what happens when Namjoon meets Seokjin?

What happens when the silence isn't silent anymore?

What happens when everything gets...

LOUD