A Warm Welcome + Introduction

Hello to anyone taking their time to check out my story! Y'all are some cool people, I swear!

My name is Mimi, and I just wanted to address to the few of you out there a little bit about myself, so you can know more about me!

•I fell in love with BTS this year (around February). My friend had been telling me to check them out since last year, and me being my stubborn self kept putting them off.( what a horrible mistake wow...) I would look at their music videos (starting with Fire last year) and thought of how much I liked them, and wondered what their names were and that's when I got SUCKED IN AND NOW I CANT GET OUT, NOR WOULD I LIKE TO IM HAPPY HERE!

•This is my first fan fiction ever!!! I've written books in drafts before around 2013, fascinated with writing different scenarios, but have never posted one!

•I'm not the best reader! It's not that I hate to read, but I don't do it all the time! I'm hoping that by being on Wattpad, I'll become comfortable to reading all types of books and even writing!( although I'll be sticking to fanfics hahaha)

I hope this book, as well as my others (shall I ever get to completely writing them all) keep you hooked, happy, and always wanting more💕

————————~ ~—————————

And now, for the photos!

I personally love when people post cute photos during each chapter of books, so I hope to do the same! But these are what Namjoon and Jin will look like in these books (for now at least.... I have plans for changing their appearances hehehe)

This is Jin (To this day, I recently found this photo, and it is by far my favorite one of him, other than one I'll probably post in the future

This is Jin (To this day, I recently found this photo, and it is by far my favorite one of him, other than one I'll probably post in the future... but that little birthmark is to die for tho aaaaahhhhhhhhhh💋🌹✨)

And this bad boy➡

Is our Namjoon( because all of you know in your hearts that he looked tO diE fOr tHIs dAy🔥🍯✨)

It means the world to me that you clicked on my story! Thank you for being gems and I hope you enjoy!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PSA 11/04/17: (I can't help but feel like this little opener about myself is gonna be so cringeworthy in the future, but only time will tell! HAHA💣🔥✨)

PSA 4/03/18: ( Reading this so many months later has me screaming, but no matter what, I love it!) It's not every day that I can look back at who I was when I started this book, and be really happy about who I was then, and who I am now! Maybe I'll update this in the future or make a recent one I don't know hehehe. Also we're at 1.7K AND I CANT STOP SCREECHING WAHHHHH)