Can I Take Your Order: Life Update

Hello my lovelies💞 I hope you've all been well! I just wanted to give a little update to fill you guys in on my life and stuff hehe and for the future of my writing and all of that!

Hello my lovelies💞
I hope you've all been well! I just wanted to give a little update to fill you guys in on my life and stuff hehe and for the future of my writing and all of that!

But before that....

BDBDJDJDJDJD THIS COMEBACK SNATCHED MY WIG LIKE SHES FLYING AT EXPRESS SHIPPING SPEED!

I'm so proud of our boys and their never ending success. They truly deserve it and I can't wait to see all the places we'll see them fly to~

💓

Alrighty babes, let's chat!
I currently am finishing out my senior year, so the work and end of year performances are starting to pile up, which is why I haven't written in a while.

I am not a fan of not writing if I feel like my work can be written with 100% of my heart. If I don't give a chapter my all and write it as well as I know it can be, I just chose not to.

I've had many ideas about how to write this book and have received a lot of inspiration to do so! However, I'd love for you guys to give me some insight as to what you'd like to see happen in my work! I'll be writing a chapter for you guys tomorrow so be on the look out for that!

When school dials down, I'll be all over like BTS on all music charts (can we just take a minute to say again how amazing this ALBUM IS IM UGLY CRYING IN THE FREAKING CLUB OOF BYE IM GONE (;▽;)

ALRIGHT LOVELIES THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!

Let me know of concepts and moments you'd like to see and I'll see if I can incorporate them!

Thank you for all of your love, support, and comments! I literally see what you guys comment and it makes me world light up.

You guys make all of my days.

I love you.

Follow me on
instagram
or
twitter
@ jincvess

let's chat and be friends! I want to know alllllllllll about your lives!

Love you guys!

💗💕💓🌼MiMi🌼💓💕💗