Chapter 5: Running In circles ~ Namjoon

A/N: NOT COMPLETELY EDITED SORRY! WILL COMPLETE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE END IF YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT MY LIFE!

Soft light flooded Namjoon's room through  the slight slit of his white curtains. He shifted in bed when a ray of light catches his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he attempted to get out of bed, only to feel a small, warm breath blown on his chest. He smiled and turned his attention to the man also sharing his bed.

Trying to be as careful as possible(which usually don't go well for him), he used his middle finger to softly sweep the hair from in front of his lover's eyes. The finger lingers in his hair, lightly curling it around his index and middle finger. It was so soft, and smelled of vanilla.

Namjoon still couldn't believe the sight in front of him. His lover wasn't wearing a shirt, so most of his upper body was exposed above his burgundy silk sheets, especially his collarbones that were colored with reds and purples from the previous night. Namjoon's cheeks tinted scarlet at the thought.

Being the good man that he was, Namjoon leaned over to give his lover a kiss on the forehead because both couldn't afford to lose their jobs, especially Namjoon. The kiss was light, but entirely sentimental.

"Good morning sunshine." Namjoon whispered while rubbing circles on his lover's back, which caused the dazed man to cuddle closer to Namjoon and groan lightly.

"I know, baby. But another day, another dollar, and we both know I need it." Namjoon joked, hoping to cause the other to laugh. And ironically enough, it actually worked. His lover let out a chuckle, stirring out of his sleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, staring directly into Namjoon's eyes, his face tinting with a light pink.

"Is there something on my face?" Namjoon asked, beginning to lift his hands to his face. The other man shook his head, grabbing the silky sheet and wrapping it around himself and crawling over to Namjoon. He sat on his lap and stared innocently at Namjoon, lightly pecking the tip of his nose. Namjoon wrapped his arms around the other man, laying his head in the crook of his neck.

"You're so beautiful..." Namjoon cooed, taking in more of his vanilla scent. He couldn't get enough. His lover's cheeks tinged, tinting a scarlet color now.

He kissed Namjoon's forehead, then started kissing down the side of his face, then to his neck. Hearing Namjoon's breath hitch, he knew he found his sweet spot. He began to leave wet kisses and bite softly on the spot, not wanting to leave a mark because Namjoon's uniform's collar wasn't long enough to hide it. Namjoon closed his eyes, floating on cloud nine.

After his lover was satisfied, he looked into Namjoon's eyes, and leaned in to leave a kiss on his lips. When their lips touched, the feeling is incredible; a million butterflies launched in Namjoon's stomach.

One kiss.

Two.

Three.

Knowing he would be cute and pull away for another kiss after the fourth, Namjoon moved forward and cupped his lover's face, keeping him from leaving the kiss. The kiss was sweet, but definitely wouldn't stay that way.

Namjoon began to move his lips against his lover's, craving more. The other man mirrored, obviously craving Namjoon as well. Namjoon's hair was in the hands of his lover and his legs were wrapped around Namjoon's waist, as an attempt to pull the two closer. The lack of air forced the two to break apart. Pants of warm air filled the already steaming hot room. The other man took this time to pin Namjoon to the bed and going straight for Namjoon's earlobe, nibbling on it.