Chapter IV: The Betrayal

-Courtney's POV-

I woke up right under the AC. I was really cooled and not sure why I was under it. I generally try to avoid the AC. I walked upstairs to get a blanket or just to get into my bed. When I opened my door my jaw dropped to the floor. There she was the ignorant bitch that started this all, Tara. She sat there in her tight Pink shirt with those sparkly shorts. Her high heels clanked as she walked towards me, and that stupid pony tail was bobbing up and down. As she came towards me I wanted to scream as loud as I could, but I couldn't I couldn't look week. At least not in front of her. Ace wasn't home because at 2:30am he is usually outside smoking a cigarette and our walls are now sound prof thanks to the neighbors.

Even if I did scream it would be unlikely he would here me. She came closer and closer I could smell her awful perfume it was like toxin. I didn't move a muscle I just stood there looking strong, even tho any second I could faint I felt that week. She had the same stupid smirk that Mikey always had. Just as my thoughts were racing through my head she threw something onto my neck. It was immediately strangling me. I couldn't stop coughing and at this point tears were rushing down my face. I could tell I was going to die.

"Ace! Ace please!"

"He won't come for you. Your mine and you will die at my feet. You never followed Mikey rules and therefore you must be punished, that means death by strangling."

She smiled as she kicked my gut and removed the strangler thing. I let out a long breath.

"Your not normal Courtney your special. You don't die as easily and your strong. Why don't you just relax and take a break?"

He words were calm and I wanted to sleep forever. My guard was always up because of what Mikey did.

"Just relax Courtney no need to worry."

He words were very calming to calming. I felt my knees weaken and I quickly put my hands out in front of me so I wouldn't hit the floor hard. I was getting sleepy and the world was turning dark. I felt like a spell had been casted on me to make me sleep. And indeed it had I was soon out.

-Aces POV-

It was nice to be able to smoke my cigarette. It was my relaxation. Normally Courtney would come out and sit by me and we would stay out here forever. But she hadn't come out. I went back inside and up the stairs. As I opened the door Tara was giving Courtney sleeping pills and a lot almost the whole bottle. She quickly ran out the window and was gone.

"Court? You okay or awake?"

She just laid there. Sleeping pills work but too many can be deadly. I tried to get her to wake up slapping her lightly, water, yelling, nothing worked. If she wouldn't wake then Tara's plan was working. But what did she want?