I'm Not Perfect

March 23, 2018
Lizzy's House
Lizzy's POV
———————

Zach hurt me. I never thought he would say something like, even if he didn't mean it he still still said it. My mom has been working extra shifts for my doctor bills.

Mrs. Herron has been coming over a lot lately to comfort me. She is still my second mom even thought I'm not talking to Zach at the moment. "Hey Elizabeth" Myta says walking into my room, I smile weakly "hi mama" She smiles. She sits down on my bed and I lay my head on her lap.

Myta starts to run her finger along my blonde hair, "how are you sweetie?" She asks with sympathy in her voice "to be honest, not so good. I miss him, but I can't believe he would say that" she sighs "what did he say baby?" I think in my head remember that she was never told "And I quote ' I can't have you in my life every second it's not like you are important!'" I say with a tear sliding down my cheek.

She gasps "he said that to you?" I nod slowly and she just keep playing with my hair. I slowly feel my eyelids getting heavy. "Go to sleep Elizabeth" I nod slowly and I fall asleep.

2 hours later

I wake up in my bed under my comforter. I sit up and stretch, I walk down and see a note 'hi honey I left early Reese got sick. Come over around 5 - Myta ' I smile and look at the time 5

I get my shoes and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk over and knock on the door and he answers.

———————
ZACH'S POV
———————

I hear a knock at the door and see her. Lizzy. She looks so pretty and she had red bags under eyes. She walks right past me and bumps into my shoulder.

I regret what I said but I can't always have her in my life. She is very important to me but I don't know I even said that. I close the door and walk into the dining room.

Was just about to sit down when Lizzy's Mom, Stacy. Barges in and goes to where my mom is. They start gossiping and I sit down on the couch and scroll through Instagram. Mom and Stacy walk out. "LIZZY AND ZACH HERE NOW!" They yell in sync. Trouble is all I know.

I walk into the kitchen and sit in the chair and Lizzy does the same just on the opposite side. "Now you have been arguing and you Zachary said a very disrespectful thing" my mom says narrowing her eyes at me. Than Stacy says "yes he did. Now Lizzy how do you feel about this?" She asks her as Lizzy puts her head down as she fidgets with her fingers. "Broken" I look down knowing I hurt her.

"Zach, apparently you regretted it. Now I know that true. So Zach you are going back to LA to work on your EP. Lizzy will go with you.." we both look up and yell "HELL NO!"

A/N uh oh?