The Call

Sunday
December 5, 2017
Zach's House
Zach's POV
——————
I got a call earlier for a offer in LA to join a group of 4 other boys to sing. I wanna do and I am gonna but I have to tell the one person that may hold me back from doing this. Lizzy.

I walk up stairs and still see Lizzy napping. I shake her softly and say "Liz. Wake up." She doesn't budge. I climb next to her and say "Lizzy." She groaned and turn on her other side. I laugh "Come on Lizzy" I say sitting on her. She huffs "Zach!" She wines. She pushes me off and mumbles "fat lard" I laugh again. "Seriously Elizabeth I gotta talk to you" she throws the overs off of herself and sits up "What's up?" She yawns. "I got a job offer to join a group of 4 other boys to sing" she smiles widely "Zach! That's amazing. You have to take it" I look down "it's in LA" I feel her slouch beside me. "I won't do it, if it means hurting you" I say weakly with a tear sliding down my cheek. I look up and see her eyes glossy. She shakes her head and puts her hands on both of my cheeks, looking directly in her eyes "Zach. Do this. I will be upset for a little while after you leave, but I know that you are living your dream and we will talk a lot. You will be busy I understand that. But if you do what you love I will be happy for you. Always" she says wiping a tear off my cheek.

All I do is hug her tightly and we stand up and I lift her off her feet. "I am so proud of you. I will miss you" She says "thank you. I will miss you so much too. I will think of you everyday" I say and we release from the hug. "Oh! I leave tomorrow evening" I say and she looks down. Almost on command we say "Lake Day!" In unison. We laugh and I tell everyone.

I walk back upstairs and hear Lizzy in the bathroom getting changed. I quickly get changed in my closet. I walk back out with bathing suit on and no shirt. I see Lizzy in her cover up

Not showing much because she is very insecure

Not showing much because she is very insecure. We walk out with the family and go to the family boat. "Zach why are you leaving " Reese asks. I pick her up and put her on my lap "I am gonna go sing with 4 other guys" I say and she smiles "Yay. You are gonna have friends" I hear Lizzy laugh behind me "get off me I don't like you anymore" I say acting offended. We all laugh.

We get to the spot and Lizzy takes off her cover up. I see her body. I don't understand why she is insecure. She is beautiful. "Thanks Zach" She says. I look up and shake my head. Realizing I messed up.

"I'm scared Zach

"I'm scared Zach." Both Lizzy and Reese say together. They both giggle "how about the two of us jump in together" Lizzy says. I stand back and watch them both jump in. I look over and see Lizzy hugging Reese "Yay. That was so fun" they laugh again. I jump in and I hit the water and I get back up and see Lizzy and Reese giving me death glares "Fat Lard you got us all wet" Lizzy yells while splashing me. I swim over to her and tackle her "I am not a fat lard" I say splashing her. She climbs on my back and says "but you are tall that I can do this. " she messed up my hair more. Than I see my mom taking picture. "Mom!" I yell and she laughs "sorry you too look so cute!" I blush.

ReeseHerron

174 likes

ReeseHerron - Thank You Lizzy for jumping in with me today @LizzyGarcia

Comments disabled

Imzachherron

100,000 likes

100,000 likes

Imzachherron - Thanks for pushing me in. I am gonna miss you so much Lizzy.
/📸@mamaherron (lizzygarcia)

Comments

User1 - who is Lizzy
Zachhherronbabe - she is mine
Whydontwe927 - She looks so pretty. She did the job for me by pushing you in
Lizzygarcia - ^^ omg finally someone feels me.

Comments over

Today we just spent the day hanging out and having fun. Tomorrow will be the hardest part. The goodbyes.