The Ultrasound

2 weeks later

Lizzy:

I wake up with Zach's arm around me and I pull his arms gently off and I kiss his cheek and whisper "I love you" I run off to star labs and I see Cisco and Caitlyn fooling around "hey!!!" I say walking and they greet me. "Lizzy you are like glowing" Caitlyn says and I cock my head to the side and smile. "Thank you" I walk around and look at some of my recent stats and I see I've become a little slower "hey Caitlyn ca-" she cuts me off and says "come with me. I already got you" she winks and I walk over and she makes me lay down and does an ultrasound once again.

She looks around and says "let me get the more defined one because I am only seeing your saved up power" I nod and she comes back minutes later and rubs more cream on my lower stomach and rubs the handle around. She smiles and raises her hand to her mouth and I see her turn on a button and I hear a... heartbeat? I look up and I see a baby "you're kidding?" I ask and she shakes her head and I hug her tightly and I run to Zach, I see him watching tv and he smiles as I entered the house "home early?" I nod my head yes and he walks up and kisses me "I have something to tell you" he looks at me with a worried look "you can find out later tonight" he frown and I poke his cheek "you'll live" I kiss him quickly and I run to the boys house and I yell "DANIEL!" He runs down and asks "what's wrong are you hurt?" I shake my head and sighs "im pregnant" he widens his eyes and hugs me "I'm so happy for you guys" I smile "Zach doesn't know and I was wondering if you guys would help me telling him. The 3 others could sing a song related to that and me and you could run in the sand and create the words "you're becoming a dad" " he smiles and nods "that's perfect"

2 hours later

Jack,Jonah, and Corbyn are all next to the sand and we Zach approach "where's Lizzy?" They all smile and me and Daniel start running around and we create the letters "you may turn around baby face" Jonah says and he looks at the words then at me
Then the words. "No way!" I smile and he runs over, hugs me, lifts me, and swings me in circles "surprise you're going to be a father" he smiles and kisses me "I'm so happy"

We kiss and end our night