Running Home To You

Comment if you know why I said this title even before you read it. I will be so excited if you do!!!

Being here at S. T. A. R. Labs has been hard because I can't really spend any time with Zach. He says I've been distant and I agree with him. I have to make it up to him and I don't know how.

I get out of my suit and I run my way to the why don't We house and I see all the boys are gone besides Zach. I walk in and I say "hi baby" he smiles and comes up and kisses me. "I missed you" he says hugging me like a little baby. I laugh "I have a something for you" he smiles "where is it?" I ask. "I'll just tell you" I smile and he runs over to the speaker and turn on the song "Running Home To You"

Exactly what happened besides the proposal.

I tear up and I hug him and he smiles. I look back at him and I attach my lips to his and I smile into it and he leans his forehead on mine. "I might run a little faster though" I say sarcastically. He laughs and wipes away my tears.

we sit down on the couch and cuddle. All the boys come walking in but Daniel of course running. They are laughing as they walk in

"How's the album going?" I say looking at all of them

"Really good" jack says.

They smile and join us on the couch and we put on a movie but they wouldn't tell me which one. They all look at me when they turn it on.

I look at the screen and it isn't a movie. It's videos of me and m-my dad and my mom. I start to tear up as I watch them. I hold Zach's hand I see the video of me running up to my dad after he came home from work.

"That's the last time I hugged him" I say softly.

Zach hugs me and kisses my forehead. We keep watching and in one of the videos I with a little girl and I try to remember who it is. Then I hear my mom say "Christina Harris don't do that!" I widen my eyes and stand up and so does Corbyn. "WHAT THE!" I yell and pause it.

I walk around and try to remember then it hits me... that's my cousin. "Holy shit" I say and they all look at me "she's my cousin." Corbyn looks at me and I ask "Can I have her number?" Corbyn quickly nods and I call her

"Hello" She says "hi Christina this is Lizzy, Zach's girlfriend." I hear her gasp "oh my gosh hi. It's so good to finally talk to you" she says. I smile and say "same here. Did you ever watch a home video where there was a random little girl in it?" I ask her nervously. "Y'know what I actually did today. Some lady said says "Elizabeth Garcia" in it but I never thought of it" she says "I'm Elizabeth Garcia" I hear her gasp "we are cousins. I remember but I don't know why we never remembered" I hear her sigh "we need to find out why though." I keep talking to her and we make a plan to hang out so we can talk about.

I get off the phone and the guys are all behind me. "We are hanging out tomorrow and she is flying out with her mom. And my mom is coming to visit anyways. So works perfect" I say. Corbyn then runs around the house excitedly. "YAYYY!" I laugh and I set off to bed.