Like father like son part15

Richies pov
I ran out of the pitch black closet to my boyfriend who was laying on the floor unconscious "EDDIE EDDIE!" I shook him violently. "EDDIE WAKE UP" I scream and tears roll down my cheeks and drip into eddies baby face. I slowly look up at my father who had a bottle of beer in his hand and a gun in the other. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I screamed at him. Not realizing or caring what he could and WOULD do to me. "I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" He looks at me stunned "ah your a faggot now son?" He croaks his voice deep and hoarse. Tears start covering my eyes, leaving everything I see blurry. "I... I" I felt myself weaken and I dropped eds head on the floor. Mr toizer bends down next to me and picks at eds clothing. "You like this weakling... cmon I trained you better for this son" from the corner of my eyes I could tell he was disappointed in me again. "FUCKING LEAVE!" I yell at him, "YOURE A MONSTER!!! I WISH I NEVER KNEW YOU" I scream at him. In a flash I was in the air, him dangling me by the color of my shirt. "BOY YOU LISTEN TO ME LIKE A GROWN MAN" my father yells at me. He grips my arm tightly. "TOUGH KIDS DONT DO THIS" he twists my arm so all my wounds are showing. "S-stop it hurt" I mumble trying to fight loose of my dads grip. He throws me onto the floor and I slid into the wall across from my doorway. I get dizzy as my head slams again the wall *BAM* I rub my head incoherent of the situation at this second. My das steps over Eddie and walks over to me. Step by step until he's leaning over me, mouth pulled back to show his yellow stained teeth, his eyes bulging out of his head. "F-fuck" I said before my dad slapped me. "YOUR GONNA WISH YOU WERE DEAD TODAY RICHIE" he yells at me and I let out a yelp of pain. He punches me in the face and I put my hand in my nose and mouth to revel blood. He goes in for another punch when he stumbles to his side. "R-RUN RICHIE" Eddie yells and he grabs my hand, grasping it tightly, pulling me down my own stairs and heavy footsteps carry behind us. Eddie trips on the stairs and takes a tumble. He had let go of my hand luckily, and by the time I was down the stairs he was already up and had the door open for me. He jogged close to my house area then finally we slowed down. "Clutz much dr. K" I say in my British accent, this time adding it as a song tune. Eddie laughs and responds "my entire plan was to fall down those stairs" he rubs his left arm awkwardly. I sock his right arm and let out a quick chuckle. It cut off quick because I stumbled on a root and fell to the floor. I started cracking up, rolling on the floor breathless. Eddie stared in horror immediately bending down to me "aid" "RICHIE! Are you okay?!?!" He says panicky. "Calm down eds spagheds im alright" I get up and dust myself off. Right after eds clings to me, wrapping his arms around my left arm and grasp my hand tightly. "I'm not letting you go" he tells me firmly. "Good, I don't want you to" I tell him back. He looks up at me smiling and I look down at him through my go cool for school nerd glasses. "I love you" he confirms with me. "Hah... I love you too eds, and uhh hey I got you something" I tell him excitedly. He continues to look at me but anxious to figure out what I got him. By then i was looking forward guiding him with me. His finger laced between my fingers, he looks forward following my lead on to were we were heading. We wandered our way to the barrens, where we sat and talked for hours upon hours until it got dark outside. Then we got up and walked back to eds house, hoping his mom would understand and help us though the tough time We're in. *knock knock*

HEWO! 37 MINS OF EPISODE 9 LEFT ON STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 IM SO EXCITED TO FINISH... I cried a lot... BESIDES THE POINT HOPE U ENJOYED THIS ONE LOVE YALL THX FOR ALL THE READS BAIII