Chapter 1

Keane's POV
      "So Keane its up to you.. You taking the job or not?" the manager screeched.
      I had been hurt so much during my childhood. And I was being offered a job in one of the most famous porn agencies.. I knew I had good looks.. Even though it didn't matter the slightest bit to me.. I was even lucky to have been offered the job in the first place.. But if it was going to be the best escape route from what I feared the most.. Then I really had no choice..
      "Young man, you high or something?  I ain't here to waste my goddamn time! "
      "Yes sir, I'll take it "I responded wearily..
      "Good.. Your roles will be made known to you on Monday.. And if you don't want your ass kicked out of here faster than lightening.. You better be here by 7"
      "Yes sir" I retorted and left..
      It had been a long day.. Long years of running away from my past, and the demons that consistently plagued me every single moment.. The nightmares were so frequent now.. And my scars continued to serve as an eternal reminder..
      I had to do this job.. There really was no other way.. If I wanted to escape more pain, and make a meaning out of my barely there life, I had to do this..
      "As if u can be free" my subconscious mocked.. Damn him to hell..
      It was really going to be a long long weekend..