My Little Petition 🙏🙏

Aloha guys!!
      I am sorry guys but this isn't  part of my story. Please bear with me.
      I am really really freaking out from too much happiness right now.. I mean in less than three days, my story has got 24 reads!! I know some people may regard that as little but it's a really big deal to me.
      Thanks to everyone who read my book and voted and commented. I'm highly indebted to you guys like seriously.. 😘😘
      Now I have some little requests.. I need my characters to come to life..ding ding..so please if any of you have ideas as to what movie figure fits my characters.. Please feel free to comment.. I want to know your thoughts.
      One of my good friends, Ifedohlapo told me in private that Caroline resembles the true Caroline in Vampire Diaries.. That's genius!! I think so too!
      So lovely and dear readers.. Please please please give life to my characters..
      And then I have another very little request.. Please if you read and you are satisfied with the story.. Please vote and comment.. Please...make me happy.
      And if I can have up to 25 votes today, I promise to do a double update tomorrow.. Yes my readers.. I am bribing you..haha..
      I love you so much guys.. #xoxo😘😘😘