Chapter 8

Keane's POV

      My first day went by in a blur. And honestly I found myself hating Zoe more and more, each passing second.

       She regarded me like utter rubbish, like seriously, who does that? Saying my ego had never been so mercilessly slaughtered was a big understatement.

      But like the cool guy that I am, I took it all in. Well, not for long.

      What would you do if your tutor suddenly asked you to start touching yourself in her presence, so she could see if you were bigger than fly?

       Some stuffs bruise your ego like shit. I wouldn't have given two flying fucks about that, if she wasn't so impassive, and shut me off like I wasn't even there. Some things turn you off, you know.

       The thing is I never invested in emotions in the first place. Add that to this infuriating beauty sitting across me who is disregarding my heaven-on-earth body. Honestly, sayung I was heavily frustrated after the first few tries was an understatement.

      "I can't do this" I muttered, almost inaudibly. Almost.

      She looked up at me with that insanely perfect smirk and teased, scratch that, placed my ego in a soak away pit, brought it out, stuffed in it again and again and...again.

       I couldn't help it. I was sweating profusely. This devil in woman's form had me on my toes.

      Finally she sent me home, and even the deafest individual couldn't miss her "what a pure waste of time".
       Once again fellas, just perfect. Just fucking perfect.

Zoe's POV

      When Manager Rick told me that he was bringing a new guy over for tutoring, I hissed inwardly. I had a lot going on, both at work and personally, and Cole wasn't helping things at all.

      But trust me and my outer facades, I smiled like the endearing and selfless colleague that I was, note the heavy sarcasm, and asked him to come by anytime.

      When he came with the 'newest recruit',  God help me, he was good looking. And definitely had that that arrogant smirk that screamed start-drooling-over-me-cos-I'm-da-hottest-guy-you-ever-saw.

      Well well well, two can play the game. Poor Keane Roberts you have met your better. Welcome to Zoey's world.

       I slowly looked at him from head to toe, note my language, not checking out and made sure to 'mutter' a ''he's manageable."

      That look of pure shock and disappointment on his face was worth a few bottles of whiskey. I couldn't help my signature smirk that found it's way to my face.

      Well, first things first, his ego has to be disciplined. After messing with his gead for a little while, I dismissed him for the day, more of gave him mercy, to be honest.

       Hehehe. The ball just got rolling dude.

Hehehe. Signature chuckle*winks*. Poor Keane Roberts really has his ass whipped ehh?? Lol. I'm very sorry for not updating sooner. Luv ya all plenty. Honestly I love you. Bye, and wait. I love you. Wait! I love you. Wait!! I love you. Lol. See ya. Please don't forget to vote and comment your views. 😘😘😍😍💖💖