Facing My Fears > Chapter 12

Guysssss one on my best friends made the media up top!! ^^ Thank you KittyPandaIAm !! I love it!!

***Lauren's POV***

It was really cold for a October day, I finally had to go home and face Johnny. I really don't want to talk too him, he will start asking questions about Kenzie. But it's my turn to ask him.

I'm only a few feet from my door, my heart starts racing as I put my fist up too the door. I keep repeating "I can do this, he's my brother. But he broke her heart.. She is BROKEN" over, and over in my head. I knock. He answers the door..

"Laur?!" he pulls me into a hug.  "Get away from me!!" I yell pulling away from him. "Lauren? Why are you acting up?" he asks. "You know why.." I glare at him. He just look at the floor and moves aside so I can walk in the house. I run to my room and shut the door.

Its the 26th of Oct. I've been gone for about 4 days.. I haven't talked to Johnny much because of how mad I was.

I get on Netflix and see that the new season of STRANGER THINGS is coming out tomorrow! It's the squads favorite show!

<Text convo>

L: GUYS THE NEW SEASON OF STRANGER THINGS COMES OUT TOMORROW!!

A: OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!

B: WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND WATCH IT!!

K: We can binge watch it at my house!

Ja: ok! What time do you want us there?

K: noon?

Br: OK!

L: see ya there!

<end of text convo>

Yes! I'm so happy! But.. I need to talk to Johnny..

Hey Lil Beans!
This is probably the shortest chapter I will EVER publish.. I haven't had any time to update with catching up on homework and dance. But I will try to post again! Thank y'all for 2.32K!!

~Leah