Author's Note (2021 version)

Hello! This is Mary Ruth / Mariane Reign from 2021. That is, the version of me 13 years from the time I wrote this story. Hehe.

Grow Old with You was the first story I wrote. It was inspired from two of my sisters' friends na noon ay lagi naming inaasar na baka sila ang magkatuluyan (spoiler alert: hindi sila nagkatuluyan. Hahaha!). While the story and characters are inspired by certain people and friendships, this story is not based on real events.

As always, hihingi po ako ulit ng paumanhin sa aking writing prose. Hehe. This is a 14-year-old me enjoying the freedom of creating stories. This is my version of the stories so mistakes and grammatical errors are mine and not the publication's.

If you are a new reader and are just beginning to read my novels, please know that this was written by a teen trying to think like an adult. Hehe. My published stories weren't as complex and as well-explained as I want them now but I hope you can still find entertainment in them.

Hindi ko po masisiguro na magugustuhan niyo or matatapos niyo ito pero nagapapasalamat parin po ako sa oras na binigay niyo sa pagbabasa ng kwentong ito. While I appreciate constructing criticisms, I just want to give you a heads up that you won't find perfection here.

I hope I can write new stories so you can see my growth as a writer. For the meantime, thank you for spending a portion of your reading time on my stories.

Til the next story!

- Mary Ruth / Mariane Reign