Foreword

[DISCLAIMER]
I wrote this fic when I was still in senior high school and a beginner writer on this platform, and you may cringe because I do as well while rereading this, and you may find lots of grammatical errors, and you may find some scenes awkward or uncomfy, but please keep in mind that it's just a FANFICTION. Thank you very much.

This book may make some people feel uneasy; therefore, if the contents make you feel unhappy, stop reading. Although English is used, it is not my native language, so please bear with me if the book is not beautifully written with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar. If you would like to correct any of my future errors, I would be grateful.

~~~

"Okay enough. I'm tired already! Everything is a fucking mess now and we're always like this. We should stop this." His mom exclaimed while her palm was caressing its own hair.

"You're right. If you're tired, I'm tired too, more than what you think! I can't deal with your jealousy anymore." his father answered and ruffled his hair for the 5th time.

She glared at him. She won't be jealous when there's nothing to be jealous about. But there is. He keeps clinging to that slutty with a bunch of money and ignores her whenever she is around. He doesn't give a glimpse of her.

"Shut up you fucking unloyal shit! Just get out of here! I'll take Jaemin with me. You can have sex with that bitch and make your own son!"

The married couple keeps arguing in front of their only child Jaemin who silently cries and watches them.

"No! I will keep him!"

"You can't take care of him because you're a self-centered shit so you can't!"

Jaemin's lovely healing smile disappeared after that day, and he grew unhappy, making his mother feel terrible.

His mother is concerned about his son, so they decide to move for Jaemin's sake. She just wished him to smile again.

****

An:
Hello everyone! It's JaeNo today
Welcome back Jaemin! I missed you so much

Sorry for my bad english guys! Still learning here.
Hope you like it. I need your feedback