FINAL

"Yah! Na Jaemin!" Someone barged into Jaemin's room without his permission and by the sound of the footsteps, he can tell that he is not alone.

Just who the hell they are to ruin his sleep this early in the morning?

Jaemin slept late because of his video call with Jeno. The older kept telling him to sleep but he always insisted on going because he wanted to see his beautiful features on his phone. Jaemin can stare all night long with that visual of his.

Even in his dream, Jeno appeared but since someone entered the room, his dream stopped running.

What the hell.

"You punk! You're still sleeping?" he heard the other complain and hit him on his shoulder. "Wake up! It's almost lunch but you're still here! Sleeping safe and sound!" by the sound of his voice, he can tell that it was Donghyuck.

"Get lost." Jaemin said and wrapped his body with his blanket.

"You don't want to watch Jeno's match today? Okay let's go Renjun."

Instantly, Jaemin's eyes cracked open and look at the four males inside his room and blinked his eyes.

"Was it today?"

"Are you stupid? You don't know? I heard from your mom that you sleep very late last night because you two can't stop your eagerness to flirt with each other."

"Hyung, why are you talking like you're not like that too with Mark hyung? Who cares if they miss each other so much? You were like that too!" Jisung blurted and Chenle nodded.

"Shut up!"

"Yah, get up now and get dressed." Renjun said and pulled him out of his bed then pushed him into his bathroom. "Go, shower!"

"Wait! I still haven't chosen a good outfit to wear!"

"We can help you, don't worry. Another thing is, you're always looking good in your boyfriend's eyes."

Because of that, Jaemin's cheeks flushed in pink and closed the door. He already knew that, but of course he wanted to look good for making Jeno happy and he thought he should make an effort too.

"Yah! Make sure it will look good on me!" he shouted from the bathroom.

"Don't worry Jaem! You have us!"

Jeno's game will be happening today so he should move fast in order to see him and for real, Jaemin wanted to curse for not remembering that day is today. They'll have a match between the other school and based on the flying rumors, the kids from that school were monsters in playing. However, they believed that their school's team wasn't that bad. Moreover, there's Jeno and Chani.

~

"Mark hyung!" The youngsters shouted and waved their hand before running to the saved spot by Mark and Lami's friends. Maybe, this game will be exciting because there are lots of people at the venue.

"Here!"

As soon as Donghyuck saw his boyfriend, he quickly wrapped his arms around him and then the older planted a kiss on the top of Donghyuck's head. Jaemin suddenly misses Jeno because of that, whenever he happens to see couples around, all he could think is Jeno. He's trying to stop thinking but he can't do it.

"Yah, can you respect the single people around?" Renjun blurted but Donghyuck responded by sticking his tongue out.

"We're not doing anything bad here Injoong."

"Don't call me Injoong you stupid." Renjun rolled his eyes and shifted his eyes to Jaemin. "There's Jeno. Would you like to go to him? We still have 30 minutes before the game starts."