Chapter Seven

~

"Why do I feel like, Chani's making you irk even though he's not doing anything bad to you?" Renjun asked him because Donghyuck kept whining every time Chani scored.

"I seriously hate that guy." he answered.

On their side, Mark was caught off guard and now pretending that he's focused on the game so he can eavesdrop on their conversation. Renjun's right. It doesn't make sense that Donghyuck hated him. Everytime. Not just today.

"Why?" Jisung asked, too.

"Because he's adorable. All I want to do is, keep hating him instead of having a crush on him. Plus his voice, it's too deep yet husky, and I really hate it." Donghyuck stomped his feet in annoyance but his insides were fanboying over Chani. Very nice!

"What? You hate him because you like him? What are you?" The youngest looked at him.

"Tsh. I have to find ways to dislike him. I heard some of bitches there talking about how charming he is. Everyone talks about him in a nice way."

"You just have to ignore h-him." the eldest said without looking at them. "Like, don't stare at him. You can just look at me- I mean us!"

"I'm trying. But we all know how popular that brat is."

"Why don't you just like him? I mean, it's not a bad thing to like him though." Renjun.

"Don't wanna!"

"No way!" Mark said too.

Jaemin on their side was listening to them but his eyes caught an interesting sight so he quickly shifted his gaze to the eldest. Mark is not really watching, Jaemin noticed his expression while clenching his fist so he assumed that maybe he was listening to Donghyuck. Mark had this transparent side, he can read easily.

So what's wrong? Did Mark like that Chani too and he's getting angry at Donghyuck now?

"And why?" Renjun hisses then furrowed his brows. "Why Mark hyung? Why can't he like Chani?"

"Well I think, Donghyuck hyung and Chani are perfect together. He has a manly side." said Chenle and linked his arms to Jisung.

"Perfect? Are you kidding me?"

"What the fuck! Just why Mark? Just answer the damn question!" Renjun exclaimed.

"Aish you scared me! You fuck! Don't shout!" Donghyuck then hit Renjun on his nape.

"There's nothing likeable about that punk. His orange hair doesn't suit him. He looks like an abandoned carrot! Just think that way!"

Or Mark likes Donghyuck?

"Right Jaemin?" everybody is staring at him now so Jaemin is kinda taken aback.

"Eo? Oh. T-That's right." he answered but not sincerely. Jaemin didn't know how to react either because he can relate to Donghyuck. He found that Chani boy cute too. "But his orange hair looks good on him."

"Hahaha! Oh my God!" The youngsters were laughing.

However,

Jeno is way more handsome than the said boy.

Wait. What?

Oh no. Scratch that. Jaemin thought.

Jaemin loved the atmosphere even though sometimes he felt uncomfortable, he still wasn't used to it. Sure, he misses this kind of feeling but on second thought, it's okay to be here, with them and a new environment. Will it be possible for them to accept him as he is?

"Quit liking him! He likes girls." Mark again. He is really against the idea of Donghyuck liking Chani.

"Exactly. He ditched me for a girl when I'm planning to confess my love for him when I was in 6th grade."