The Begining

When the sun rises, a king is standing in his balcony. Nixson Van Dragerheart was humming and looked over the city the beauty of Bamsbra. Its also had some downsides to it, the poor side looks run down, gross and poor. No son walked down the hall to his secret room,he unlocked it,looking back if some was looking. It was clear but there was a little girl looked around the corner his daughter: Roseanna Greta Dragerheart but he didn't see her,she was glad he didn't see her, she would have been in really big trouble.Roseanne was about seventeen years old when this happened. she is special, she has a power and the is fire, she could destroy the whole kingdom or save it. She is keep in the castle with heavenally father. When her mother passed away when she was seven years old. Breatha her mother died with the plague of the chicken pox's. It's ten years since her mother passed away. Now she likes to be in the rose garden and write stories that her mother used to tell her in the rose garden. Roseanne is a quiet person now , she keep to herself in the garden. She reads the stories to the childeren on a stage. Some loves her stories, some just plan hatred against the king and his family. They think that will mess up their children's heads.