Your the one for me

Delana's POV
She beat me up bad I'm so thankful that my boyfriend Zion pulled her off of me. I ran to the bathroom as fast as possible and told everyone to get out and they did as told. Duh I'm the queen. But right now I had felt like a peasant. Not for long though. "Marie whatever the hell your last name is" "you will pay for what you did to me .......you shall pay".

Marie's POV
I woke up before him of course. His arms were tightly wrapped around me and I tried to pull them off without waking him up but they only tightened. "Stay" he mumbled. I let out a sigh and tried to get up but it was no use. "Please" he said with the most adorable voice. "Fine" I said. An hour has passed and he still was just laying there with me in his arms and I was very hungry. "Zion" I whispered again and again but he wouldn't budge so I slipped out of his arms through the bottom and I managed to stand up and then I replaced where I was in his arms with a pillow . And I got out the room and went down stairs to make pancakes.

Zion's POV
I woke up way before her and she tried to move out of my arms but I didn't let her. Like who would let a cutie like that go. I mean it's logic. Anyways after five minutes of holding her I fell asleep . When I woke up I didn't see her what I did see though was a pillow and I got scared because I thought I'd see that nice brown hair of hers. But no I saw a fluffy pillow and I fell off of the bed. "Yeah now she's getting my kisses. Since she wanna leave me with a pillow" I said as I walked down stairs. I saw her making pancakes in some grey and black leggings that fit her perfectly and a tank top that showed a little too much cleavage for me to ever keep my cool . I mean she could wear anything and look cute in it. I walked up to her slowly and her back was to me so I hugged her from behind and gave her many kisses on her cheek but I guess she wanted more so she hopped on the counter and pulled my shirt towards her and gave me the most passionate kiss . Like ever... and ya know I had to go take care of some thangs in the bathroom if u picking up what I'm putting down. But when I got back she was munching down hard on her pancakes . I always wanted a girl who could eat and I couldn't help but stare at her stuffing her cute little face .
........Her beautiful little face..... that gorgeous face that drives me crazy.

Marie's point of view
He took my hand and I stood up and he took the formation of a slow dance song and we both danced around stupidly singing a high school musical song . And before I knew it he sat me down t the table and said he wanted to talk . "Bout what ??" I said. " when I pulled you into that closet .... you said please don't rape me ... not again" " what do you mean ... not again?" He said with a confused and sad look on his face . "Why would you ask me that! How do you know I wanna talk about it ! Your such a jerk!" I said loudly and pushed him away and I hopped off of the table and right before I was ready to storm upstairs I saw his face which looked very blank but sad and I couldn't walk away . " look I'm sorry ok I shouldn't have yelled like that I mean you are my boyfriend you deserve to kno-" I said as I walked towards him but he cut me off saying "no you are right I should have asked if you were even ok with telling me , I mean that's not a soft subject to talk about and I should have known that I'm sorry ." He said as he moved closer to me letting a single tear fall but he quickly wiped it away. " it's okay it's ok I want to tell you ok, so basically I had this one guy friend who I liked a lot at the time and he took me into his car to chill and then things got serious real quick and I followed along because I liked him but then he started taking off his clothes and he tried to pin me down even though I told him to stop and I managed to pull the handle of the door right before it happened and I pulled my pants up and ran as fast as I could and screamed and this nice women helped me out" so I was almost raped and I hated the feeling of that because I wanted to wait till marriage" I said . He just stared at me like I was something special. "I want to kill that guy for what he did to you .... so badly like you have no idea how bad I feel because he did that to you and I can do absolutely nothing about it" "like I said you're my heart no one touches you ❤️" " but right now let me love and adore you" he said as he pulled me into a sweet hug. "Your definitely the one for me" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.