Stewart

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ILL GET AN UPDATING SCHEDULE SOON SOMETIMES IM JUST LAZY MKAY

School went by quickly and Zion was walking me home, I had told him I wasn't feeling good but that was only so he wouldn't want to take me places after school ended. "Bye Zion" I said as I walked to my door but I heard footsteps following behind me. "I honestly don't know why you saying bye cus we just got back together per today and I missed you a lot n I barely saw you today so sorry but weather you like it or not I'm coming inside" he said while looking down at me. I shrugged and walked inside. We both went straight to my room and ate ice cream. "Remember them old Disney shows , ya know like the lit ones?" He said . "Yeah". "Well there is this new one called andimack and I thought it would be trash but I watched that thing and I got hooked it's lit" he said as I shrugged and said "I don't think I'm gonna like it but I'll tell you what, if you watch vampire diaries with me , I'll watch andimack with you". "You got yourself a deal!" He said. "Oh my goodness Stefan is hawt!"I said while rolling my eyes back. Zion got up and left the room. I didn't know why iPad it bothered me so I got up and went to look for where he was and he had been in the living room sitting on the couch with his shirt off. His shirt was across the room like he had thrown it or something. His back was red like he was just heated but it wasn't a dark red just a faint one. "What's wrong?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind the couch that he was sitting on and kissed his cheek. He sat there stone faced. "Go ask Stewart" he said while standing up and getting out of my grasp. I couldn't stand not to laugh I mean his name was Stefan not Stewart and he was serious about it which made it more funnier! So I laughed my bit off but he went off into the kitchen and was sitting on the counter even more stone faced then before in nothing but a black snap back and a black and white adidas sweat pants. I got up and sat next to him. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh like that about *snicker* stewart which is actually Stefan by the wa- Ugh it doesn't matter okay I'm sorry for whatever I did" I said as he got down from the counter and got a juice carton from the fridge and drank it. His abs flexed as he started to chuckle. "What" I Said in confusion. "You don't even know what you did yet your apologizing" he said as he came close to me as if he were about to kiss me but he stopped at the last second. "Your really something else Marie" he pulled back and I instantly missed his warm breath in my face. "I forgive you though, I don't even know why I was mad, I guess I just don't like the thought of you with someone else" he said as he flexed and through me that winner smile. He had the type of abs that were visible without flexing but looked even better when he was flexing and he knew I liked that. I was practically drooling over him. "Ugh" I Said as I hopped off the counter and turned to walk out of the kitchen. Zion grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Can I get a hug?" He said. "Should have never teased me" I said. "Should have never called Stewart 'hawt" he said trying to mimick my voice. "C'mere" he said as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled my head back with my arms still wrapped around him and I poked my lips out and closed my eyes. I felt his lips touch mine and my legs were jelly. I guess he noticed 'embarrassing' because he lifted me up. "I'm not....... watching .....vampire diaries" he muttered in between kisses. "Why......not" I Said. "Cus of that stew-Stefan guy"  he said. "Oh ok" he carried me to the room and laid on me. "God... I love you" he said. "Damn you really do if you got mad over me calling a movie star hot" I said. "I'm not gon say I'm not the jealous type because I am. I'm not bout to share you, you're mine and mine only , sorry that's just the way it's is" he said "things will never be the same" (a/n reference to Tupac song "changes") I Said "nah but all jokes aside every time I say someone is hot or pretty or good looking n u start getting all worked up just remember those guys don't have me. You do!" I Said. "You make my heart beat faster" he said as he hiccuped. "Awww" I placed a kiss on his fore head. "You too!"