Why?

They both laid on the bed without breath from tickling each other. "Your something else Zion Kuwonu" She said while breathing heavily. "I know!" He said as He chuckled. She buried her head into my chest. "We have such a good relationship like oh my gosh we are so lit" he said with a cheesy smile. His smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong" She said. "It's nothing" he said still frowning. "C'mon just tell me" She said with a smile. "Please" She said as she did a hair flip and arched her back and poked out her bottom lip. "Aye you better stop that girl" he said while his cheek turned a light shade of red. "Doing what" she said with a slight tilt to her head. "Stop doing that lil Look you giving me"he said. She  came close to his face and said " no" then she smiled. "Ok ok I'll tell you" he said as his cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"My ex , I was in love with her and then outta no where she cheated on me and I never forgave her for what she did. It's just I have no space for cheaters in me I hate em" he said while looking down. "Hey look at me" She said as she lifted up his chin. "I'm not your ex okay I would never ever cheat on you. That's because I can't see my life without you in it . Like if you not in my life I'm not completed baby I don't know what it is ..you just a part of...me" She said while looking away from Zion but she could feel his eyes on her which made her blush. She felt a force just push her down to the bed and she looked back at Zion and his body had been on top of hers hugging her very very tightly. "Zi.....Zion .....you're..hurting me ..." She said as the room became darker. "Oh my gosh babe I'm sorry" he said with kisses in between. "Yeah whatever" she said as she heard a ding from her phone and Zion picked it up for her and read it aloud.

"Um this is from jake? Hey babe I'm back from jail by the way who is that Zion boy that be all over your social media. Nvm it doesn't matter what does matter is you are finally mine again?" He said. "Zio-"he cut her off by throwing my phone across the room . "F*ck this! I love you Marie I was gonna tell you that today but nevermind I guess since you wanna date other n*ggas ......this, me and you...........is over" he said and with that he was gone and out of the room. She ran after him but he only grabbed his bag and left. She yelled his name but he only kept walking.

She ran up to her room and cried her heart out and then she heard a doorbell ring. She got up happily thinking it was Zion . She opened the door and there stood jake. "I broke up with you years ago leave me alone" she said loudly. "No wait listen I can change" he said trying to walk in but she stood in front of him. "Jake please listen to me I do not want to be with you I told you this years ago before you got in jail for hitting me. Please just leave me alone" She said in a soft tone. "I have money now , not good money but it's mine now and I could have gotten you anything you want with it but whatever you don't want me so how about YOU leave ME alone!" He said while walking away. "Gladly" She said as She slammed the door and began crying again.

"I love you too Zion I just wish you let me explain"