Can i take it off?

"Baby hurry up!" Zion yelled from downstairs. "Hold on Damn, you want me to look good or rushed?" I yelled back from the upstairs bathroom.

"First off I don't know who you tryna look good for" he said before he peeked his head from the wall next to the steps to look at me. "Your mine!". "And I won't be in a second if you keep acting like you bad" I mumbled under my breath thinking he did not hear me.

I was applying my lipstick and the next second I was pushed forward by something. And my lipstick was now on my chin. I looked behind me and Zion was grinning while looking into my eyes through the mirror.

"You are so annoying" I said to him while whiping the lipstick off of my chin and re-applying the lipstick on properly. "I know precious" he said while turning me around and putting his hands on my lower thighs to lift me up.

And the next second my feet weren't on the ground and Zion was carrying me down the steps. I got scared because of the sudden action and wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face in his shoulder. "Precious it's okay I'm right here!" He said in a little kid tone.

I sighed loudly and slipped the lipstick in my purse. "Can I take off your makeup when we get back?" He asked as we stepped into the car preparing to go get something to eat then to the studio. "Why?" I asked as I chuckled but suddenly stopped chuckling and gasped, "Do I look bad?!" I Said.

"No you could never Precious, it's just, you don't need it At the end of everyday when you take off your makeup you look at yourself in the mirror, I wanna be there when you realize that you look just as good, if not, better without it" he said while looking me in the eyes.

I froze for a second. "So can I take it off?" He said while chuckling. "Oh-uh-Yeah sure of course" I said. "Ooooooo I'm affecting youuuuu" he said while starting the car. "Shut up and drive" (😭😭lol)