Tickle wars

It was 1 o clock in the morning and he chased me around the house because I took his phone and I threatened to tell everyone in his phone that he had a foot fetish even though I knew it wasn't true it was still fun to do. I was in socks while I was running in socks and in my living room it is not carpeted to its hard to run fast without slipping but I managed to do so and I when I looked back I saw Zion slip onto his side and he fell hard! A normal girlfriend would run to him and ask him if he was ok but was I a normal girlfriend? ABSOLUTELY NOT. So I laughed at him up to the point where I collapsed onto the floor and my face had turned red and there was nonstop laughing. I realized in between my laughs that he had gotten up and grabbed his phone from me and went into my room and I heard a click so I assumed he locked me out of MY OWN ROOM IN MY OWN HOUSE. So this had to be addressed! "Boy who you think you are! locking doors in my house you better open the door!" I said as I banged on the door still laughing nonstop. "I was gonna take a shower and plus I'm mad at you..." he said as he opened the door ." Marie? Marie? Marie!!" He said but I tuned him out because he was shirtless and I was mesmerized because as soon as he opened the door shirtless and my laughter just stopped and my staring had started. "Hm?" I said still staring at his toned six pack. " oh I get it now ... these rock hard abs finally made you shut up" he said while laughing . "Shut up!" I said as I looked away . He put his thumb on my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips . "This means nothing I'm still mad at you, you just look really cute in my hoodie...but I'm gonna go shower so..." he said as he attempted to close the door but I put my foot in it. "It's my room and I get to lie down on the bed if I want to." I said as I walked in and got under my covers. I was really hot but I don't like sleeping without covers so I just took my pants off and I was almost asleep when I heard the door to the bathroom open and Zion was in his boxers and just hopped into bed and he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

Zion's POV
I got into bed with just my boxers on because I was too lazy to put actual clothes on. I held her in my arms even though I was mad at her I couldn't keep my hands off her . I realized that she had no pants on so I gave it a lil grab NaImSayin'. "Zion! You always doing that!" She said as she laughed. " you knew what it was when you signed up!" I sang to her. She sat up and gave me an evil grin and before I knew it she was sitting on my lap tickling me. "Haha, STOP IT. MARIE IM SERIOUS HAHHAHAHA OH MY GOSH YOUR GONNA HAHAH REGRET THIS!!" I said barely being able to catch my breath. I managed to get on top of her and I held both of her hands above her head and I tickled her until she screamed and then I kissed her and she kissed me back but she tricked me because she tickled me back after .

SHORT PART IK MY BAD GUYS I STILL HAVE TO UPDATE THE EDWIN STORY AND IT HAS TO BE AT A DECENT SIZE BECAUSE I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY SORRY.