Just great

Delana's POV
Time to begin my plan. Heheheheh. She has no idea what I have in store for her . Oh there she goes....boyfriend stealer. "Hi Marie!"I said with the most fakest smile like ever. " oh you actually called me by my name !" She said. "Look I'm sorr-" " save it! I don't want to ever EVER be your friend cus I don't befriend people like you sorry not sorry!" She said cutting me off. Who does she think she is. Can't wait for this payback !! "No I'm actually really sorry. Look. You have no idea what's going on in my household ok. My mom and dad are breaking up and that's why I put up this fake act in school ok! I see where I went wrong and I'm not asking to be friends but can you please just forgive me?" I said in the most begging way possible. "Oh my gosh I had no idea . But that still doesn't give you the right to act like that. But I accept your apology. We're cool." She said while smiling. "Oh my gosh thank you for forgiving me you have no idea how much this means to me!" I said enthusiastically. Even though I don't even care if she forgives me or not .

Zion's POV
The bell had just rung and I got out of class and I was looking for Marie cus um hellooo have you been paying attention I can't live without her! A world without her in it isn't a world for me at all! But anyways I saw precious talking to ugly yeast infection delana! Ok I shouldn't have said that but I mean the girl does stink so... "babe why you talking to her" I said as I approached her. "Oh she apologized and explained why she did what she did so we're good now" she said with a smile on her face. " oh....ok well see u at lunch precious" I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek. "Later super-star" She said with the most cutest look on her face!! Heck any face expression she got on looks cute! Except for when she be mad or sad. I don't like it when she's like that but i gotta take care of her at those times before she has another fight. Well?.... maybe I can let her fight here and there. Wait what- what am I saying I can't do that!

Marie's POV
I had started a new friendship and it felt good. And I said hi to Zion then I made my way to boring ELA class. After that it was lunch time. So I went to see Zion . It was his moms birthday today so I was going to make a surprise stop at his house to drop off a gift for her . " wassup precious" he said while sitting down. "Wassup super-star" I said while hugging him. "Nothin' I'm just chillin and I can't wait for the day to end so i can cuddle with you" he said while closing his eyes. I assumed he was imagining us cuddling. "Oh my gosh! Me tooooo" I said. And we talked all lunch period and before you know it we were going home and I told him that I would come to his house late because I hadn't finished my Spanish project and that would take forever. But I finally finished.

Zion's POV
I finished my homework and bae said that she would be coming late cus she doing her Spanish project. I offered to do it for her because I could just make Edwin do it but she said she wanted to do it so I let her and I just chilled in my room watching spongebob. And I heard a loud noise coming from the side of my room where my window was and then I heard it open and then delana's ugly head gonna pop up and climb in. Like whatttt!

Delana's POV
I was texting Marie and she said that she was outside of Zion's house about to walk in so it was time to set the plan into motion . I climbed into his window.

Zion's POV
Usually I would tell her to get the hell up outta my house but her and bae were cool now so I can't just be rude and disrespectful. "Um what are you doing here" I said looking confused. "Oh you'll see in about...5 seconds" she said as she stepped closer to me which meant that fish smell getting stronger and stronger! I heard my door open but I didn't look to see who it was . I was going to but right before I turned my head .... DELANA KISSES ME . And when I tell you her breathe smelled like rotten eggs I mean it smelled like some rotten eggs that were a year over its expiration date ok! " EW! Oh my gosh ! Why would you kiss me when you know I'm with MARIE, YOUR NEWLY FOUND FRIEND!!" I said in shock. But before I said anything my door shut and I opened it back and Marie was standing there about to cry. "Why? *sniff* why would you cheat! I only was ever loyal to you" She said which ripped my heart out. " wait don't tell me ... you think I-" "DONT okay just save it, don't tell me lies I literally just caught you... I-I'm gonna go." She said as she ran down the stairs and out of the door. "Ohhhh nooooooo! What have I done to my precious baby!!" I have to text her.

Z.K- babe lemme explain
Marie :)- what could you possibly have to say after I literally just saw you cheating on me
Z.K- will you listen to me before you assume!
Marie :) - I'm listening will you just talk already ,  cus if your not going to then don't waste my valuable time.
Z.K- stop acting like that girl and let me explain you always quick to cut me of even when I let u talk for as long as u want to Man U don't even know the half of the story.
Marie :) - I don't need to know the half of the story, I saw what I saw ok and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating cus if I was we would not be having this conversation.
Z.K- CONVERSATION? No no no no no this ain't no convo , this is you speaking  and me listening then me speaking and you absolutely ignoring.
Marie :) - I DONT WANNA HEAR ALL OF YOUR LIES ZION OK SO STOP TELLING ME THEM!
Z.K- IM NOT TELLING YOU LIES WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THAT!
Marie :) - YOU COULDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT !
Z.K- YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT THINK THIS IS WORKING OUT BETWEEN US.
Marie :) - OK SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HM?
Z.K - OH YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO LISTEN NOW ! WELL LISTEN TO THIS ! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!
Marie :) - OK GREAT
Z.K- BYE! And btw just in case you wanted to know literally seconds before she. Limbed up a ladder into my room window and I asked her what she was doing here and she said you'll see in about five seconds and I said what then she just kissed me out of no where. So yeah that's just Incase you wanted to actually hear what I had to say not just listen and forget.
Marie's POV
I drove home barely able to see the road because of the tears that were in my eyes. But I managed to get home and I ran inside and plopped onto my bed and cried all night . The next day at school I saw Zion and he was alone by his locker and just as I was about to approach him I saw a girl walk up to him and basically throw herself at him so I stopped in my tracks and turned around and walked the other way and when I looked back he shot the  girl down and she walked away with a sad expression and we made I contact and as soon as we did we both looked away.

Zion's POV
The next day at school some thot was tryna get in my pants but I shot her down no questions asked because... well because... well I don't know I just wasn't attracted to her ... I mean she had a body on her but I just wasn't attracted to  her and right after that I saw that Marie was looking at me and I got so nervous that I made I contact with her for a split second then I just looked away very quickly. And it was the end of the day and I wanted to go over to her house to talk. Okay I wanted her back alright!
I walked to her house and rang the doorbell

Marie's POV
I heard,y doorbell ring and I didn't bother to ask who I was just angry with myself for not listening to what Zion had to say and now he broke up with me. Great! I opened it and Zion was standing right there looking all fly while I was in my PrettyMuch pj's and I had a messy bun and makeup running down my eyes so I shut the door back again and I got a robe to cover what I was wearing and I put my head down so he wouldn't see my makeup but it was still visible and I opened the door back again. "Hey, Look I'm sorry for not listening to you ok I honestly truly do believe you" I said. "No I'm sorry I should have never broken up with you over one argument." He said as his voice cracked and he stepped into my house and hugged me and asked if he could be my boyfriend again. And I said yes of course!!