Last nights antics

Sorry haven't updated in a while I'm lazy
BUT OMG WE GAVE 1K VEIWSSSSS

Morning time
"If I pulled you closer would you mind would you mind, would you mind" Zion said trying to wake me up, and if I'm being honest he was yelling way more then he was singing. "Zion we've been over this one million times, I would not mind, AT ALL , YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE TINASHE IF YOU WANT TO HONESTLY!" I Said.

"Ok so My Superstar😍❤️🤣 texted you 47 Times , they all say the same thing though so yeah , um let's see here.....they say.....I love you girl" Zion said to me scrolling through my messages. "Dang 47 Times bae, I love you too but damn" I said. "Don't be surprised precious we both know I over do on everything" he said in a duh tone.

"Yeah whatever get up tho I have to pee" I said to him trying to get him off of me. "I woke you up so you can kiss me not for you to tell me to get off" he said while wrapping his arms tighter around my waist and laying his head on my chest.

I played with one of his dreads as I twisted it around , I noticed that the sheets were missing. I sat up and saw that they were on the floor by the door like someone threw them.
"Hey um why are my sheets over there. "I put em there cus-Well you know how it takes me forever to fall asleep" "Yeah" I Said. "Well I was trying to then I realized like I'm to hot, so I took of my shirt, for that reason and to give you a lil sum sum to wake up to , then I was still hot so I thought about taking off my pants but then I figured you'd be mad so I just threw the sheets, then I got cold so I figured ya know your my girlfriend do I just climbed on you and you provided the perfect amount of heat I needed!" He let out a long breath after rambling.

"You could have just said you got hot" I said with a blank expression on my face. He sat up a little to look at me "Shut up". I put his head back down so I was able to play with his dreads again. (A/N I don't remember if we were at her house or his so let's just say that they are at his house)  we heard the boys blasting music and all we heard for the fifteen minutes of talking was pnb rock.

We heard the first lyrics of sauce it up by lil uzi come on and we both looked at each other as we ran downstairs, I should say tried to run down the stairs Because we ended up tumbling down but getting back up. "Ok do too much of AINT enough oo AINT enough" we both sang in sync while jumping up and down. Frowns formed upon our faces as we realized the song stopped and the boys looked at me weirdly then a smile formed on their faces.

"Oh it's your girlfriend we thought you were cheating for a moment there, sorry Marie we couldn't see with your little um..... hairstyle going on there... ya know it covered ur face and stuff so"  Edwin said. "Bed head!!" The rest of the boys yelled and laughed. "I will kill you all ok , I WONT HESITATE" I said and they all stopped laughing and looked at me and Zion like we had ten heads.

" yeah you two are perfect for each other, you have no idea how much times Zion said he would blow up the house" nick said. Edwin made us breakfast and me and him started laughing at nick.

"What?" Nick said. "Marie tell him what we laughing bout.... I can't... I can't" he said in between laughs. "Last nights antics" I said in between laughs pointing at the red mark on nicks neck. He quickly put on a hoodie " shut up" he said while pouting.