Three: Fumes

Not edited so it may be a bit crappy sowwy. While I was finishing it some stuff happened so I figured to keep it short.

~John~

I woke up with something big and warm wrapped around me. I sit up,rub my eyes and looked down to see that I'm wearing a oversized hoodie. Who's is it? "It's Dave's hoodie,"Someone answered,making me jump. "Chill out, John,"I looked in the door way to see Jade. "Jade,you scared the ghost right out of me!,". "Sorry John," She laughs. "Why am I wearing Dave's jacket?,"I questioned. "I'll tell you after you eat breakfast,"She said. "But I'm not hungr-," "That's bull. You barely eat anymore!,"She shouted. I'm so sorry. I feel tears pour out of my eyes and slide down my cheeks. "John. I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to,"She apologized. She ran over to where I am on the bed and wrapped her arms around me. I cried into her shoulder as she ran her hand up and down my back. "Please just eat a little at least,"She pleaded.

I had agreed and we went downstairs. Jane was cooking pancakes,which are my favorite, and Jake was reading a book about guns. "Are you going to eat today,John?,"Jane asked. I shook my head,which I regret,because Jade punched my arm. "I'll try to eat,"I compromise. Jane smiles and motions for all of us to sit down. She places a plate of pancakes in front of us and syrup in the middle of the table. Jade and Jake give each other death glares before fighting over the bottle of syrup. "The Canadians are disappointed in you!,"Jane shouts and making me laugh. Everyone stopped and looked at me with giant smiles. "What?,"I asked.

"Are you still wearing Dave's hoodie?,"Jade asks with a smirk. "It's cold outside,"I simply said. "I'm going to walk to school,"I say before grabbing my bag and walking out the door.

"John! Wait!,"Jade shouts. She runs till she's walking next to me. She holds up a plastic container with pancakes in it. "Here. You didn't eat like you promised,"She said,handing me the container. I smiled and took the container into my covered hands. Dave's hoodie goes over my hands,which I'm pretty sure it goes over his too. But probably not as much.

"Hey guys!,"Someone familiar shouts. Dave was running towards us,his bag moving up and down in his back. "Hey Dave!,"Jade greets,rather loudly. I gave him a small wave,his hoodie falling off my hand and down my arm. He smiles even wider. "Let's get to walking again. It's really cold out here,even with a jacket,"Jade suggest. We start to walk again,fighting through the strong,cold winds. I curl up into the hoodie for warmth.

We arrive at the school and quickly go into the heat filled building. "I've never been so thankful for heating systems,"Dave says. "What do you mean?,"Jade asks. "I lived in Texas before I moved here,"Dave explained. Jade makes a disgusted face. "I wouldn't be able to do that. To much heat and I happen to love the cold weather sometimes,"She rambled. The bell rings through out the building and we go our separate ways. Except Dave,who followed me down the hall. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. Dave stood there with an awkward smile. "Hey, I kinda forgot where my first class is,"He confessed. "what is it?,"I ask. "Some math class,"He answers,clearly clueless about his math subject. I gave him a confused look. He saw the look on my face and his fell into a look of regret. "yeah that doesn't give you a clue. I'll find it myself,"He said,then walked off. The tardy bell rang so I started to run to my class. He made me late to class!
~♡~
~Dave~

He's probably angry at me for making him late for class. I don't know why I asked, it was so stupid.