[6. Celoso]

Soy una azada = I'm such a hoe
Celoso = Jealous

For you non Spanish speakers💗😌

[Niall]

                "You didn't!" I squeal like a school girl as Luciana spills the tea she's been holding back from me all day.

"I did and I wanted more." She says putting her head in her hands while I'm sitting there just laughing.

"I knew it was going to happen. I saw it in his face and your face at the party." Niall says taking me back to that night when I sang to him. Well in his general direction.

"I'm so stupid, Niall! Soy una azada!" She whines out as she lays back on her bed trying to cover her shame.

"Just call Harry and get your mind off him." I tell her and grab her and hand it to her with Harry's number pulled up.

"Thank you Niall." Luciana comes over and gives me a hug and calls him.

-
[Zayn]

"I knew you were gonna fuck her," I'm quick to interrupt Liam and correct him.

"We didn't fuck. It was just intense making out." I tell her as I mess with the food on my plate that I feel to guilty to eat.

"The hickey on your neck doesn't imply that y'all just made out." Liam says and I slap my hand against my neck covering up the red spot that Gigi thinks is a bruise from Presley throwing a toy at me.

"When I faked falling in the shower I didn't know it would turn into that. I just wanted to see what she would do." I tell Liam as he types away on his phone.

"Break your leg she'll probably give you head." Liam laughs out, pleased with himself and his stupid joke.

"Bye Liam." I say and get up throwing my trash away and walking out of his class. I trudge back to my classroom and sit at my desk trying to finish my piles of paperwork.

-
[Liam]

I'm pounding on the red door and there is no answer. I get back in my car and pull my phone out calling her.

"Luciana, call me back I need to talk to you." I say with anger in my voice but I try to remain calm. I pull out of the driveway and speed away from the house.

-
[Luciana]

"I'm glad we're out on a date for once." Harry says to me keeping his eyes glued to the menu.

"It's a big step in our relationship." I joke out looking at my phone to see one missed call and voicemail from Liam. He hasn't used my phone number since last school year.

"I think I'm going to have the enchiladas," Harry says and I'm quick to interrupt with one question biting in the back of my head.

"Am I a hoe?" I ask him and a few pairs of eyes look to our table when I ask that.

"Of course not," He says putting the menu down to grab my hand in his, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. "Why? Do you think that about yourself?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Just because we have sex a lot does not mean you're a hoe. We are best friends still and we both care about each other. So what does it matter you're only 17." Harry says and then I have to remember that he doesn't know that I'm talking about me almost fucking a married man. He thinks this is about us.

"Thank you," I say dropping the topic quick not wanted to get to involved with the real reason I asked it. "Let's enjoy our date." I say and we order and talk.