[37. LA TO DALLAS]

Ziam 💕
I miss writing about Liam. Gotta bring him back ASAP.

Okay so quick question. Y'all think I should update the cover??

25K YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! THANK YKU SO MUCH!!!

[Luciana]

"Wake up, baby. Got to get ready for your flight back to Dallas." Zayn tells me as I lay comfortably next to him in California.

"No," I moan out as he moves around and pulls the blanket off.

"Your mom said if you're not up she's going to leave without you." He tells me and I just scoff.

"Sounds fine to me." I say back while still laying in the bed.

"You'll see me in a few weeks at Christmas." Zayn tells me as I hear him shuffling around the room. I turn over and see him running his hands through his hair and red lipstick stains all over his body.

"You have my lips on your dick." I tell him and he looks down at his dick and laughs.

"Let's go take a shower." He says and grabs my ankles and pulls me to him. I wrap my legs around his and he falls down on me but doesn't smush me.

"Fuck me." I tell him and he laughs again.

"Someone's obviously horny." He says and pull him down by his shoulders and wrap my arms around his neck and move my hands to his very long hair.

"You need a haircut." I say in the kiss and he nods.

"Gonna shave it." I push him away breaking the kiss and give him a wild look.

"Shave your head?" I ask and he nods.

"It'll grow quick." He says and I shake my head. "Maybe I'll bleach it green."

"You're just talking crazy now." I tell him and pull him back into the kiss.

-
[Zayn]

"Are you almost finished with the album?" Luciana asks me as she has Presley in her lap feeding him and casually snatching food off his plate.

"Almost. It's going to be out soon." I tell her and she's quick to ask me exactly when.

"How soon is soon cause I'm ready to buy the album now."

"Soon." I say and she just rolls her eyes and it makes me laugh.

"Are you all packed up, baby?" Luciana asks Presley as he munches down on some grapes.

"Yes mommy." He says and it makes me want to do a backflip. If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be divorcing my wife and dating an 18 year old I would've called you crazy but here I am. Happy as can be. Making music and about to have another child with the woman I love.

-
[Liam]

"Stay here in London." My mom says as we talk in the kitchen about what happened with my job.

"I have a new job at a college now, mom." I tell her and then hear my sister call me into the living room.

"Zayn Malik already has an album out but is currently in the works of his second in California." The BBC is currently talking about my best friend and I couldn't be more happier that Zayn is living the life he always wanted.

"While out in L.A. last night Zayn was spotted his much young girlfriend, Luciana Martinez. Look at where is hand is. You think she's pregnant? Find out soon when our very own Nick Grimshaw calls Zayn this Friday!" The show goes to a commercial and I rush to get my phone. I quickly scroll all the way down in my contacts and hit Zayn.

-
[Zayn]

"I'm going to miss you both!" I tell Luciana and Presley and give them both hugs and kisses.

"I'll miss you too, daddy." Presley says and gives me a small smile. God I wish they can stay.

"Text me when you land." I tell Luciana as her plane starts boarding. Her mom calls her name as my mom and sisters get on the plane first.

"I love you." I tell her and she gives me a big kiss. I can hear the sound of the cameras going off and it makes me wonder how these guys find us so quick.

Luciana picks up Presley and holds him as she gets ready to go.

"I love you too, baby." She tells me and they both wave at me and get on the plane.

I watch for the plane to leave and head back to my car in the front.

"Zayn! When will the album be done?"

"You have a very beautiful girlfriend!"

"Congratulations on the Grammy!"

The paparazzi all yell out as I walk back to my car not talking but showing them that I'm happy by giving off a smile.

I get inside my car and begin to drive back home when I get a call.

"Hello?" I ask as I press the speaker button on my steering wheel.

"You're absolutely famous here back home. Can't do anything without seeing your face on the TV." A familiar voice tells me and I get really happy to hear it.

"Hey, Liam!" I say as I pull into my house. I open the gate and drive inside and finish out the phone call in the car. "How you doing?"

"Doing fine, spending time with my mom and family but Im going home soon. How are you doing?" He asks and I wonder if I should tell him about Luciana. I mean it's probably all over the media.

"Just dropped off Luciana at the airport. I spent time with her, her mom. My mom and sisters and Presley." I tell him and there's silence and then a laugh.

"I knew it! I remember just months ago you were so smitten over that girl and now y'all are together." He says and I feel happy and remember all the times I spent talking about her to him.

"I love her, man. She's perfect." I say and think about her. She just left and I miss her.

"Also heard on the BBC that she might be pregnant. That true mate?" He asks and I keep smiling. My cheeks are going to hurt if I don't stop.

"It's true. She'll be three months pregnant on the second." I tell him and he congratulates me.

"I got a job working at UCLA. I fly back tonight so maybe tomorrow we can meet up. I'll buy you a pint for becoming a father again." He tells me and I take his offer.

"Real good to hear from you again, Liam."

"Same to you." He says and we hang up and I head inside.

———

OKAY SO THERES A TWEET GOING AROUND THAT HAD LIAM WORKING ON A NEW SONG CALLED MEET ME HALFWAY AND THEN ZAYNS MUSIC PRODUCER POSTED ON INSTAGRAM THAT HES WORKING ON A SONG CALLED MEET ME HALFWAY WITH ZAYN AND NICKI MINAJ. IF THEY ARE ALL COLLABORATING IM NOT GOING TO BE WRITING ANYMORE CAUSE ILL BE LEGALLY DEAD!!!

okay but real talk. Where's the album at Zayn?